Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Text message promos

Anyone know how I can be removed from someones list for club promos that I receive by text??? This is SOOOO ANNOYING! I get one a day if not more, Soundgarden, OUTQ and more.

i get atleast 6-8 a day....i have mentioned this b4...i cant get em off...

soundgarden, alex and leo promotions, quo, crobar, i even get spunde from san fransisco and florida...i know who started it all and i am sure it got sold numerous times...but im not gonna put it out there like that cuz its not gonna help the cause..

ahha. this shit cracks me up. i just had a problem recently with this. its funny how i get text messages for clubs and then when i ask to be removed, they ask me what my number is. if you dont know who i am, why the fuk you texting me in the first place.

and prime, i know exactly who you are talking about!!

Anyone know how I can be removed from someones list for club promos that I receive by text??? This is SOOOO ANNOYING! I get one a day if not more, Soundgarden, OUTQ and more.

Yeah same here, I don't know how they got my number, when you find out out to be removed, please let me know. I have nothing against anyone, but don't like receiving these texts. I can find out whats going on at the clubs on my own.

HAHA, good point, I wouldn't change my number, that would be the last thing I would do.

ok..i figured it out atleast with verizon...

go to www.verizonwireless.com and log in..or create a login..they will text u teh password..(i know another text) but...

this is the direct link

https://www.vtext.com/customer_site/jsp/message_blocking.jsp

it ask u the following..

Allow Messages sent from e-mail? Yes No

Allow Messages sent from Web? Yes No

Allow Messages sent to My Nickname only? Yes No

and u can enter #'s in to manually block too..

oh yea and if anyone knows this clown..

send him a shit load of texts