Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gypsy tea sun morning afterhours...

place needs more girls........ c'mon girls man up ..... and to all u people out there... no i don't go there just for the girls because if i did i wouldn't be there. lol Is there another afterhours spot that is more crowded? Music is good there it just doesn't get packed..

damn is crobar normally open til like 9 or 10 am on a sun morn? if so i'll just go there after culture club.....

boris night and calderone are only nights they really go late,

Boris intended on closign at 9ish, but the place was still packed by then, so he kept going and going

women beat their men and Annililate (sic) were insane at 8....

AHHH i was going nuts when i heard those two tracks man sounded fucking hot! And that other one i forget the name, but i remeber the beat from one night i went to websterhall back in like 2000 it went something like "Gotta dance to disco gotta dance to disco!!" shit was a sIck night

place needs more girls........ c'mon girls man up ..... and to all u people out there... no i don't go there just for the girls because if i did i wouldn't be there. lol Is there another afterhours spot that is more crowded? Music is good there it just doesn't get packed..

Back even when I used to do afterhours, the lack of girls was always a problem. The only ones you would find were the ones whacked out of their minds or the few really tired ones hanging with their boyfriends but dying to leave. Most pretty women need their beauty rest so don't expect any real hotties at 8, 9, or 10 in the morning.

I remember when I was with my girlfriend, I'd meet up with her at a more mainstream club like Mirage and then tell her I'd be going to Arena for afterhours. She could never understand that but so what. Get laid before or after afterhours to get your sex thang off and then for afterhours for your groove thang!

Back even when I used to do afterhours, the lack of girls was always a problem. The only ones you would find were the ones whacked out of their minds or the few really tired ones hanging with their boyfriends but dying to leave. Most pretty women need their beauty rest so don't expect any real hotties at 8, 9, or 10 in the morning.

I remember when I was with my girlfriend, I'd meet up with her at a more mainstream club like Mirage and then tell her I'd be going to Arena for afterhours. She could never understand that but so what. Get laid before or after afterhours to get your sex thang off and then for afterhours for your groove thang!

very nicely said

FYI

Afterhours are part of the gay culture and were first started by the gay people.

The very first afterhours club in the world was the original Trade in London (still on!!).

And what yr would you pinpoint this being? Cause nyc has been doin after hrs since 1968 and that i know of and even possibly b4 that time. And depends what type of after hrs party and crowd and musci you go to. Cause i say go to SHELTER as see how that party 15HRS gets it done with people dancing to 1pm sun afternoon from 11pm sat night. And you wont see no mangled messes jsut straight up hosueheads guys and girls dancing and singing to the music, gay and straight.

This Friday Night/Saturday Morning

May 5

Robpromotions (asseteria, gypsy tea, discotheque & other assorted messes) in association with Trust Us (rock candy, spider club) and Stan K bring you another mess...

SATURDAY MORNING

MESS

The New Friday Night/Saturday Morning Afterhours @ Release

"CINCO DE MESS"

A Special Holiday Event

featuring music by djs

RICHIE SANTANA

LOUIE CORRALES

plus

ZIGGY in the basement

Door by Jermaine

Open 4am til ???

Bar Reopens at 8am!!

@ Release (formerly Suede)

161 W.23rd Street

(btwn 6th & 7th ave)

ATTENTION ALL MESSES!

THIS IS THE SATURDAY MORNING PARTY TO GO TO.....

mexican.jpg

gypsytea8qi.jpg

And what yr would you pinpoint this being? Cause nyc has been doin after hrs since 1968 and that i know of and even possibly b4 that time. And depends what type of after hrs party and crowd and musci you go to. Cause i say go to SHELTER as see how that party 15HRS gets it done with people dancing to 1pm sun afternoon from 11pm sat night. And you wont see no mangled messes jsut straight up hosueheads guys and girls dancing and singing to the music, gay and straight.

if you believe that people are not doing drugs at Shelter, you are fooling yourself. And um...two years ago Timmy left for awhile for rehab as well.... The music isn't the only reason those househeads are able to stay for that many hours...