Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good place to go clubbing alone?

I do not really know any places in the city and am wondering what places are both, not very dressy and nice to go alone. I know that I probably look like a looser showing up by myself but since I do not have many friends this is my only option. Have suffered from a little thing social phobia a great part of my life and now feel liberated due to these great pills i got and can't wait to get out there.:clap2:

There are so many places that you can go, it all depends on what kind of music you want to hear. But I like Jersey and you had the same problem when I first moved back to NY, None of my friends here are in to this type of music. Just like Jersey said, just start talking to people when your there almost everybody is wicked friendly.

The first places I went out alone to were Avalon, Crobar, Celilo. I had the best time @ Avalon, I know others think this place sucks, but I had a great time and its has the court yard to go hang out in when you need to smoke a butt, thats where I meet people before.

i have went alone a bunch of times, i really dont bother me i just want to have fun, when vinyl/arc was open i always went there alone. now if i had to i would go to crobar alone, when i go out with people we spilt up anyway and do our own thing, so i might as well be alone. crobar pacha cielo and shit like that i can do alone, but hip hop clubs i dont feel right being alone in there.