Clubplanet Nightlife Community

June Calender - My Bday Party W/ Stephan Grondin : Victor Calderone : Steve Lawler!!

Ive been wanting to announce this for a while. But wanted to make sure contracts were signed and deposits were sent so it wouldnt fall thru and I look like a dick lol

R3 Ventures Kicks Off The Summer Proper!!

June 7th Club Abyss - Lights Out NJ! Steve Lawler! (been tryin to get this booking FOREVER!!) Finally went thru and I couldnt be more excited about it! Will be playing on the new sound system!!

June 10th Deko Lounge - My Bday Party. We are usually closed all summer on Saturday nights, but I got them to open up Deko for a special event Sat Night.

Im flyin in the resident DJ From STEREO in Montreal and SONIC in Toronto. The tw best clubs in Canada....STEPHAN GRONDIN.

He has also won DJ Of The Year In Canada 3 years in a row.

And thats no small accomplisment. Everytime ive gone up there Ive heard djs that ive never heard before completely turn it out!

Amazing DJs in that country.

Ill be celebrating with the girl who does the guestlist for us every saturday for the last 4 years....Sparkles(Cortney).

I will be having a special early party this night with food and open bar for my guests.

June 14th Club Abyss - Victor Calderone

will be Victors 3rd time playin for us....looking forward to hearing him on the new system

Im very excited about working at club abyss again. Thats where i started with

R3 Ventures 5 years ago. The whole saturday staff from deko will be at Abyss On Wed nights... hosts, promoters, door ppl, bartenders etc..

Party kicks off may 24th with Resident dj Richie Santana.

We have some more names booked that you will not believe but ill announce them later.

Thanks and I look forward to a great summer

Binoy Shah

R3 Ventures

These Events Are Once Again Exclusively Brought To You By R3 Ventures

www.r3ventures.com

www.dekolounge.com

www.clubabyss.com

June 7th - Lawler Club Abyss

June 10th - My Bday Party At Deko - Stephan Grondin

June 14th - Victor Calderone At Abyss

June 15th - Boris At Deko Lounge(thurs)

June 17th - DJ Vibe Deko Lounge