Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall this past Sat night....

Damn, what a sick night...

The crowd was NOTHING at all like the last time I spun there... I'll admit there was some weird shit going on in the other rooms lol, but the mainfloor was tight- good looking, well-dressed, eclectic crowd... A lot of people from the DT/Baez days at tunnel...

jened, asia, and their crew turned out some fierce drag shows, and although it was packed, it wasn't JAMMED to where you couldn't move...

The trapeze act and walking christmas trees were cool too, isn't weird shit like that supposed to be what clubbing's all about?

anyway, I'd def reccommend checking out webster on a sat night, this party is really going in the right direction... I haven't had that much fun spinning in quite some time smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Webster Hall

12/30 - Webster Hall

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Guest zooyorker

Russ...

I was able to make it on Sat.. sick set.

Me and My girl are promoting with Brian Speed.

Anyway, We have been posting some of your dates on our web site.. if there is anthing you want on there let us know..

Once again, great job on sat. http://geminiproduction.homestead.com/homepage.html

------------------Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

[This message has been edited by zooyorker (edited 12-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by zooyorker (edited 12-25-2000).]

got scared there for a minute because I thought you were describing the matzoh ball on sunday night! but, then I made it to the end of the message and saw you were talking about saturday.

it looks like a really cool space with lots of different rooms to suit the moods. And, the lighting rig w/disco ball looks pretty heavy duty.

sounds like another place to add to my list.

DM

Originally posted by russ reign:

Damn, what a sick night...

The crowd was NOTHING at all like the last time I spun there... I'll admit there was some weird shit going on in the other rooms lol, but the mainfloor was tight- good looking, well-dressed, eclectic crowd... A lot of people from the DT/Baez days at tunnel...

jened, asia, and their crew turned out some fierce drag shows, and although it was packed, it wasn't JAMMED to where you couldn't move...

The trapeze act and walking christmas trees were cool too, isn't weird shit like that supposed to be what clubbing's all about?

anyway, I'd def reccommend checking out webster on a sat night, this party is really going in the right direction... I haven't had that much fun spinning in quite some time smile.gif

RUss- First off- Great set at Cream on Friday. I had a fuckin blast like I normally do. It was a rough night so thats why I didnt make it out this past saturday.

I am definitley gonna be there on this coming sat though. I will bew i ntouch with you.

What did you think of the crowd at Cream on Friday? it was packed, I really had a greta time there. We'll talk soon kid.

-ANdy

BTW- Crash into me remix was off the METER. If there is any possible way you can get me a copy I will be in your debt. Thanks bro.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Hey thanks for the compliments guys...

Andy, that Crash remix is something Mike Macaluso is doing... it's not finished yet so I can't give it out, sorry dog... Guess you're just gonna have to come out and watch me every time I spin so you can hear it on the reg lol...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/30 - Webster Hall

12/31 - Arena, Albany NY

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

Sat Dec. 30th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

russ...i saw 2 djs spinnin in the main room wasnt sure who u were...were u the one w/ the hat or w/o?

anyway...sat night was my first night spinnin at any club and i was pretty impressed with webster hall...rooms are furnished nice for diff moods..party def has potential

------------------

[0/]#[0/]

..it's all about the music..

dj davey b

Originally posted by djdaveyb:

russ...i saw 2 djs spinnin in the main room wasnt sure who u were...were u the one w/ the hat or w/o?

anyway...sat night was my first night spinnin at any club and i was pretty impressed with webster hall...rooms are furnished nice for diff moods..party def has potential

yeah, I had a Mets hat on, I spun from 12 - 2:45.....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/30 - Webster Hall

12/31 - Arena, Albany NY

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

russ,

sounds like things have changed at webster hall. i used to hate it back in the day b/c it was such a tourist club. i'll have to check it out soon. sounds like a great time!

good luck dude!

btw - is tiesto spinning there on the 17th of feb.?

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Sat night was def off the hook @ Webster.. beats were great.. vibe was good.. the party's really taking off.. see you Saturday!!

------------------

Join the Four Horsemen: Alex & Leo, Ernie Sierra & Ray Trosa for PROGRESSIVE SATURDAYS @ Webster Hall.. 'Jewel' guestlist for reduced admission.. LIST OPEN ALL NIGHT!!

Originally posted by k_car:

is tiesto spinning there on the 17th of feb.?

I'm not positive, but I know they've been trying to book him for a while so I wouldn't doubt it....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/30 - Webster Hall

12/31 - Arena, Albany NY

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!