Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe's Pizza on Bleeker better be open

Damn, I'm fiending for 2 cuts of fresh mozz from Joe's Pizza. I'm gonna have to get my lazy ass out of my crib and head down there.

I hope they didn't shut down to observe christmas. pizza like that should be open 366 days a year, don't ya think?

here's the weather forecast from Yahoo - am I stoopid? Wish me luck.

TEMPERATURES WILL REMAIN IN THE TWENTIES ACROSS THE AREA TODAY. WIND SPEEDS OF 30 TO 40 MPH WILL BE COMMON WITH GUSTS AS HIGH AS 46 MPH POSSIBLE. THE COMBINATION WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILL TEMPERATURES OF 15 TO 25 DEGREES BELOW ZERO AT TIMES.

luckily, it was open. Got there about 4:30 and they were just pulling the first pie out of the oven. Guess they were opening late, but since I was moving in slow-mo most of the day, it worked out just fine. I had a feeling they'd come through in my time of need.

Oh, and that would be Joe's on Bleecker, not bleeker - ma bad.

DM

MMMMM lol I just came back from there!

I live 3 blocks up from there -- how fuckin convienient! U know what's great too right there, Lemongrass (Thai) and Tutta Pasta (Italian) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

smile.gif

MDiva

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com