Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC this weekend?

good, have plans going to the casbah on sat. last 3 times i've been there, skibbles was spinning his usual crap

this weekend the trop is having a free party in fiesta plaza. they put lights and speakers up everywhere. they will have mini bars set up thru-out the whole plaza. vic latino is spinning and yes he is no better then skribble. but you have a choice of like 8 differnt bars to hit up once inside fiesta plaza. i went there for new years and had a sick fuckin time. party starts at like 10-11 for tonight and tomorrow night. ill be hittin it up tonight. tomorrow night of course hit up casbah and if your lookin to do an afterhours make sure you check out studio 6. just had a multi-million dollar renovation and they place some sick tracks for afterhours.

Jack Z.

moe started his night with d4l then went right into some beat and laid pump it up accapella over it. wasn't paying much attention since i was getting drinks for my crew.

and paulie, wtf man. i was in the booth from like 1:45 till 2:05, then standing in the rotunda till like 2:20, then i look up and you were up there. how'd you sneak in ?

moe started his night with d4l then went right into some beat and laid pump it up accapella over it. wasn't paying much attention since i was getting drinks for my crew.

and paulie, wtf man. i was in the booth from like 1:45 till 2:05, then standing in the rotunda till like 2:20, then i look up and you were up there. how'd you sneak in ?

Snuck in the back way bro....was not feelin to good Saturday....stomach virus...came down around 4 and had 1 drink ...you know i wasn't feeling good....lol

what is the crowd like these days at Casbah....I heard it is a relatively younger crowd but just curious of everybodies thoughts....Also, are they playing a lot more hip hop or just occasionally like a couple of years ago. I haven't been to Casbah in a couple of years and I know the Mixx is an older crowd (I am 31) but my girl loves vocals and she has never been to Casbah before....thanks.

well i'm 29, moe and paulie are in their mid-late 30's, so that's our dj lineup on saturdays. the crowd seems to be ever-increasingly laiden with hot young bitches. i'm sure all they want is hip-hop but that's not what they get. the manager wants hiphop alot too, but he doesn't get it either.

moe and paulie come from a club music background, so they're not fond of the hiphop, and i'm sure paulie will chime in on this.

i can't stand it either. i don't like promoting welfare, having 230958723 babies by the time your 20, and stealing, and selling drugs, etc etc. it sure makes money for those labels tho. so good for them.

the evidence shows next door at Worship in the house of blues. they now have a hiphop dj on both friday and saturday. know how many patrons are in there now? about 10.

well i'm 29, moe and paulie are in their mid-late 30's, so that's our dj lineup on saturdays. the crowd seems to be ever-increasingly laiden with hot young bitches. i'm sure all they want is hip-hop but that's not what they get. the manager wants hiphop alot too, but he doesn't get it either.

moe and paulie come from a club music background, so they're not fond of the hiphop, and i'm sure paulie will chime in on this.

i can't stand it either. i don't like promoting welfare, having 230958723 babies by the time your 20, and stealing, and selling drugs, etc etc. it sure makes money for those labels tho. so good for them.

the evidence shows next door at Worship in the house of blues. they now have a hiphop dj on both friday and saturday. know how many patrons are in there now? about 10.

Tony...do u come from a club music background?

Casbah is always packed and always a great crowd....

it's the best crowd a DJ could ask for...

there is a mix of all different ages in there and a mix of all different people in there...

Lots of young HOT girls...the girls are always slammin!

and plenty of HOT older women and peeps with $$$$

That's great for a DJ because it's an educated crowd...they sing along to every 80s song, grind it out to today's hottest Hip Hop and stomp there feet and raise there hands to every House track...

Moe and I both feel that Casbah is a world class nightclub and should represent all of today's hottest Dance Music, House, Hip Hop, Mash ups etc....

I think we try and balance it out nicely....

Cya Saturday!

Casbah is always packed and always a great crowd....

it's the best crowd a DJ could ask for...

there is a mix of all different ages in there and a mix of all different people in there...

Lots of young HOT girls...the girls are always slammin!

and plenty of HOT older women and peeps with $$$$

That's great for a DJ because it's an educated crowd...they sing along to every 80s song, grind it out to today's hottest Hip Hop and stomp there feet and raise there hands to every House track...

Moe and I both feel that Casbah is a world class nightclub and should represent all of today's hottest Dance Music, House, Hip Hop, Mash ups etc....

I think we try and balance it out nicely....

Cya Saturday!

dats my spot!!! Paulie...i'm makin an appearance this weekend......get "ZOO" ready!

eddie, if you used to go to SF back in the day I will probably be able to pick you out in the crowd...I used to go all the time 3-4 years ago....it will be nice to possibly see a familliar face bro...

c-ya Sat...(please keep the hip hop to a minimum especially late night if possible:)

what is the crowd like these days at Casbah....I heard it is a relatively younger crowd but just curious of everybodies thoughts....Also, are they playing a lot more hip hop or just occasionally like a couple of years ago. I haven't been to Casbah in a couple of years and I know the Mixx is an older crowd (I am 31) but my girl loves vocals and she has never been to Casbah before....thanks.

last time I went which (July 05), the music was awesome... I had a great time there and the place had a great vibe... I will definately be going back soon this summer. I assume the place hasn't changed.....

last time I went which (July 05), the music was awesome... I had a great time there and the place had a great vibe... I will definately be going back soon this summer. I assume the place hasn't changed.....

the place definitely changed