Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Ya'll

danjo

I am Danjo, nice to meet you all.

I was divorced in November last year, thinking I had settled in for the quiet life. :) Well...

SO anyway I am 36, AND B O R E D!!!!!! Did I say B O R E D?

I am a musician, so I like ALL kinds of music. I even like hip tracks like "Check on me tonight.." But I don't think I would thrive on a hip-hop seen. I would like like as out of place as a "fly in a bathtub". :)

My age would pry suggest much of the music I grew up on. And that I was in seattle for 8 years would hint a few genres.. :P

OK so, cut to the chase? I need help!!!

Where should I look into going out? Is it likely or impossible that I will find a 29+ crowd anywhere?

I mean God do thirty-somethings babes exist out there in any scenes?

I don't think I would feel comfortable in college scenes AT ALL!!

What should I do?

I did not even drink for 8 years so I have 0 club experience. It is Saturday in Danbury.

Where should I look? I just don't want to end up in Elan's I want to meet some dates AND dance or rock out to a band.

Thanks!

To the massage parlor and get a massage with a happy ending to build your confidence .. then go anywhere ..

wrap it tight .. double bag it if you need to ..

find a fatty with hot friends ... bang the shit out of her she will tell her friends and then your all set..

good luck ..

To the massage parlor and get a massage with a happy ending to build your confidence .. then go anywhere ..

find a fatty with hot friends ... bang the shit out of her she will tell her friends and then your all set..

good luck ..

:laugh:

good luck ..

the palors in bridgeport? lol