Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check these sights out

• 3 weeks later...

dar has taken the vitamines and he loves them, i love the meal replacement bars and the coconut and blueberry are my fav! the drinks, they taste really good, crangrape and the tea berry are my faorites also, as for the protien bars n stuff, dars boss from work gets them from him and he seems to be happy with them and he is a big gym buff. so yea i guess u could say there good, lol. oh and my sis works at Golds gym and she likes the drinks and the meal replacement bars too, shes always dippin into my stash but to cheap to buy her own, lol, oh well

there is also a beauty line that i personnally have not tried but have heard from other that they prefer over anything else, thats next on my list.

dar has taken the vitamines and he loves them, i love the meal replacement bars and the coconut and blueberry are my fav! the drinks, they taste really good, crangrape and the tea berry are my faorites also, as for the protien bars n stuff, dars boss from work gets them from him and he seems to be happy with them and he is a big gym buff. so yea i guess u could say there good, lol. oh and my sis works at Golds gym and she likes the drinks and the meal replacement bars too, shes always dippin into my stash but to cheap to buy her own, lol, oh well

there is also a beauty line that i personnally have not tried but have heard from other that they prefer over anything else, thats next on my list.

I've been working out alot and I need to get more protein so maybe I'll try bars. Thanks!