Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BD Party Help!

Hey New Yorkers,

I'm celebrating my 30th BD in NYC next month, and I'm taking 20 of my friends with me! I have a question for you guys. The big challenge is finding the PERFECT spot for my BD night. It is a Saturday night, and I am looking for a place with:

- A VIP area, bottle service...

- Something gay-friendly, doesn't have to be all-gay.

- Fun music (not all techno) and I need to hear Madonna!

- Maybe a Studio-54 in Vegas type vibe, just crazy fun times.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

if u "need" to hear Madonna, i suggest that you look And find out when is the next JV party, but if it's a after hour party (past 5am until the afternoon) it will most likely be a large gay crowd. for bottle service look @ clubs like Pacha, Spirit, Crobar, Bed, etc.

crobar has a birthday program and we will comp you and 10 of your friends. Call 212-629-9000 for more info.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Main Room: Boris

Reed Room: “Utopia Parkway†with DJ Johnny Dynell

Boris’ 2 Year Anniversary Party at crobar!

Boris’ pumping’-hard, driving beats have become synonymous with "the New York sound," often imitated in cities around the world. The energetic, uplifting music that Boris masterfully crafts from the DJ booth at crobar has frequently caught the attention of many major record labels. Virgin Records retained Boris to remix "All I Want" and "I'm In Love," Epic Records hired Boris to remix "Left Outside Alone," Atlantic Records and Columbia Records contracted Boris to remix "Stand," and "Real Good Feel Good." Don’t forget to pick up his newest CD, “Believe†available in stores everywhere. Tonight’s performances and décor are done by Cameleon. In the Reed Room, Chi Chi Valenti and Johnny Dynell celebrate their weekly themed party, “Utopia Parkwayâ€.

$20 Advance / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

color][color=black][font=Times New Roman]051306.jpg[/url]