Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend At Club Tru Ac Nj

really? Merge? I mean I used to hang there all the time with my Ex fiancee, we had some Great times there...he was friendly with Petie back in the day, but there is something about Sleazeside I just can't bring myself to go to anymore, maybe they cleaned it up I dont know...I guess I am more of a Parker House chickie now. Damn those snobby Yuppies. I luv em!

Parker House is always a great time... early ass party on Sundays but fun.

Parker House is always a great time... early ass party on Sundays but fun.

yeah only problem is....they fucking pack the place something awful! its a god damn bed and breakfast, and they think its a huge night club. I dont know, I am sure i will come down the shore maybe for 4th of July weekend, I have to book a hotel eventually since i didnt do the shore house thing.

yea, it's going slow tho. and now it's " do laundry, water the garden, and walk the dog ". you forgot about the dog.

DSC00089.jpg

oh shit forgot about the dog. probally cause mine is a pain in the ass all the time. fucker rips so much shit up, lol but he is good when he wants to be. so you comming out to tru that weekend when ur done djin>

Z

SPEAKING OF DOGS... IM GONNA BE OUT ON THE PROWL CUZ LADIES ARE GONNA BE IN BIKINIS OUT ON THE DECK BY THE POOL. OOOOOH YEEEEAH. BOW WOW WOW YIPPIE YO YIPPIE YAY!!!!:clap2:

haha hell yea cant wait for this summer. get me my cards and they will come, lol. gonna have some sick ass bbqs as well. everyone is invited. u guys provide the beats and i will provide the eats.

Z

haha hell yea cant wait for this summer. get me my cards and they will come, lol. gonna have some sick ass bbqs as well. everyone is invited. u guys provide the beats and i will provide the eats.

Z

YO CARDS ARE IN. HIT ME UP. LETS DO THIS!!!