Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one more time at SF

hard

Originally posted by hard:

illest song i have heard in along time, when i hear i tnow tears come to my eyes. anyone else agree, is this th enew Sf anthem

IT WOULD HELP IF YOU GAVE A NAME OF A SONG OR MAYBE EVEN DESCRIBED IT A LITTLE???

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

*HATE* that song with passion. I think most of the ppl at SF do too. It's slow and annoying and I have no idea why he played it for 40 minutes!!!! I wish he'd play any other song for that long but not this one!!!

I totally agree. I can't stand that song. It's definatley too slow - just about brings me to a screeching halt on the dancefloor, but to each his own............

I picked up that song for a cheesy gig I had, since it was on the billboard top 40 and I knew daft punk (a little), too bad I got it at a store without any listening booths...That's a BAD song....sorry guys...for me, its really just bad....Maybe JP played a better version that I got, but......... cwm34.gif

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

It's beyond me how any DJ can play any track for 40 minutes. Thats just bullshit, Im sorry people. Thats just being lazy...I've seen DJs play a track twice in a row after getting a rousing response from the crowd, and that is definetely cool, but for 40 minutes?!?! Don't know how you people can put up with it LOL.

By the way...Daft Punk is not one guy, its two guys. One of them is also partly responsible for biggest French house hit in history, Stardust's "Music sounds better with you". Their last album was very innovative and ground-breaking, it got rave reviews...their previously biggest hit was "Around the World" I know everyone here has heard of that, that track was the BOMB. Hopefully their next album will be just as good.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

hey guys happy holidays

listen in my opinion i go to SF every sat and when jp playes that song at about 830 it is perfect for me cause it gives me a chance to enjoy the place and feel the vibe then if you notice it is like a breaking point to the next 5 or more hours of hard ass shit just like lady was by mojo just my opinion guys cwm11.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

starting friday night dec 22 dj Andrew Mendez at the new SOUNDFACTORY fridays

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by partytime:

hey guys happy holidays

listen in my opinion i go to SF every sat and when jp playes that song at about 830 it is perfect for me cause it gives me a chance to enjoy the place and feel the vibe then if you notice it is like a breaking point to the next 5 or more hours of hard ass shit just like lady was by mojo just my opinion guys cwm11.gifcwm7.gif

Hey Parytime, that's why I'd put One More Time in the category of JP's "Go Home" music, you know, when he slows it down around 8ish the place clears a bit, then it kicks it back into high gear!!!

Lady - Great Song!!

cwm20.gif