Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha tonight

FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT - ASK FOR JONPAULS LIST....REDUCED TILL 4 AM

DJ / PRODUCER - CEVIN FISHER along with DJ / PRODUCER - EXACTA = one good night of music...

PACHA friday's have been getting better and better with a stellar line up of locals and international talent coming up, things are looking good .

ask for JONPAUL'S guest list to receive complimentary admission before 12....

REDUCED TILL 4AM

for tables please email *******@aol.com

CEVIN FISHER- One of the breakout house producers of the late '90s, though he'd been working for a decade before, Cevin Fisher is responsible for a growing number of club favorites including "Freaks Come Out," "(You Got Me) Burnin' Up," "Music Saved My Life," and "House Music."

EXACTA - Like many DJs who grew up in New York City, DJ Exacta was influenced by the city's numerous radio mix shows that would hit the airwaves late at night. Originally a hip-hop DJ, Exacta slowly switched to house music, catching the ear of Erick "More" Morillo in the process. Morillo signed Exacta to his Subliminal imprint, where he released the hit club tracks "The Beat Is Inside You," "Flippin," and "Shake My Soul,"

47b6db28b3127cce88a71cc1389c00000015108KYuGjZw3g

47b6db28b3127cce88a71cccb9a100000015108KYuGjZw3g