Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Saturday

*Note to self: Brain Pete next time you see him*

On the real, we had a ton of fun DJing together Saturday night, big-ups to Mac for giving me a chance to open up for him...hopefully we'll be doing more gigs in the '01. Hope to see some of you heads out on the floor next time smile.gif

- Ali

P.S. Pete, can you tell the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Year's </a> story again? cwm32.gif

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Joey Moskowitz's Bar Mitzvah

Saturday - Twilo Main Floor opening for Junior

PM for Guestlist

Oh you mean the time that I had numerous shots of tequila, misc drinks, and almost two bottles of champagne by midnight??

Then I dropped Doin It at the storke of midnight so all the couples could pretty much get thier groove on and have sex on the dance floor, and then after cueing up the next track, I hit the stop/EJECT button on the track that was playing??? And I heard a shit-load of "BOO's" from the crowd?

Is that the story you wanted me to tell again? LOL

Ahhhh Memories!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Oh did I also forget to tell you the time I was sweating so hard and while in the mix my headphones slipped off my head right onto the incoming track that was full on banging...the cans landed right on the tone arm...destroyed the needle, huge gash in my record...and the loudest pop and scratch you ever heard. Actually picked up the needle from the previous track to pull it back so I had more time to replace the cartridge and get a new record. Did I tell ya that one too? MUAHAHAHAHAHA LOL smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

damn schwingep, sounds like horror stories to me...and your the ILL perfectionist...hopefully we can get to work this week so we can blow up, i can't take this anymore!!!

-M

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Oh you mean the time that I had numerous shots of tequila, misc drinks, and almost two bottles of champagne by midnight??

Then I dropped Doin It at the storke of midnight so all the couples could pretty much get thier groove on and have sex on the dance floor, and then after cueing up the next track, I hit the stop/EJECT button on the track that was playing??? And I heard a shit-load of "BOO's" from the crowd?

Is that the story you wanted me to tell again? LOL

Ahhhh Memories!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Oh did I also forget to tell you the time I was sweating so hard and while in the mix my headphones slipped off my head right onto the incoming track that was full on banging...the cans landed right on the tone arm...destroyed the needle, huge gash in my record...and the loudest pop and scratch you ever heard. Actually picked up the needle from the previous track to pull it back so I had more time to replace the cartridge and get a new record. Did I tell ya that one too? MUAHAHAHAHAHA LOL smile.gif

Bro, you sure know how to cheer a guy up...LOL!

I think the tag-team thing went pretty well...so when's our Twilo residency? muahaha cool.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Joey Moskowitz's Bar Mitzvah

Saturday - Twilo Main Floor opening for Junior

PM for Guestlist

Thanks to those who came out while I was DJing sat night to hang out w/me, thanks ali and peete for the warmups...i was thinking afterwards i played pretty hard/tech lol...but anyway smile.gifI'll see you all there again in 3 weeks :o

good to see someone there taking notes! (you know who you are) muahahahahaha...

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Yo Mac, it was fun...you know what we gotta do now...get The KOP a residency someplace smile.gif

I can't believe Ali played that track...the remix of "Lift Up the Needle" MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com