Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's a sad day for monkeys everywhere

unclefester401

Bears Eat Monkey in Front of Zoo Visitors

0562eat-macaque.jpg

The park confirmed the killing in a statement, saying: "In an area where Sloth bears, great apes and Barbary macaques have coexisted peacefully for a long time, the harmony was temporarily disturbed during opening hours on Sunday."

Guest gabo
:2guns: ?
whats up fester!

hey fest. my flint wore out on my zippo... I forgot how you put the new one in.

whats up fester!

hey fest. my flint wore out on my zippo... I forgot how you put the new one in.

What's happening yo?

Take the whole chimney assembly out, unscrew the thing on the bottom, pull the spring out, drop a new flint in, put the spring back in, screw it back in, and replace the chimney assembly. It will be really tight at first, you'll probably want wear the flint down a bit before you start using it by sparking it a few times in a row. Make sure there is none of the old flint left in the lighter before you replace it. If there's a little piece of it left, bang the chimney assembly on a table (bottom side down) until the piece falls out.

This has been the free version, flowcharts and diagrams will incur an additional cost.

What's happening yo?

Take the whole chimney assembly out, unscrew the thing on the bottom, pull the spring out, drop a new flint in, put the spring back in, screw it back in, and replace the chimney assembly. It will be really tight at first, you'll probably want wear the flint down a bit before you start using it by sparking it a few times in a row. Make sure there is none of the old flint left in the lighter before you replace it. If there's a little piece of it left, bang the chimney assembly on a table (bottom side down) until the piece falls out.

This has been the free version, flowcharts and diagrams will incur an additional cost.

i found a little yellow plastic BB under my couch yesterday and i thought of you. :heart:

Guest gabo
What's happening yo?

Thanks man!