Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CREAM

bionic

I know I'll probably get yelled at for this (b/c I know a lot of you like it), but I think that place is the worst EVER!!! What the hell do you like about that place???

I went there Friday night. I had friends who had a table in the back that I was meeting. I got there around 1:30am. The music in the front dance floor was ok, but unfortunatley the table my friends were at was in the back part of the club with the hip hop music. I thought the crowd was terrible - and that was the worst part. All these rude disgusting people bumping into me. God forbid somebody says their sorry. I got pinched and yelled at by some fat Indian girl who thought I stepped on her foot, but when she realized she made a mistake just walked away. Some tool at the bar decides to start telling me how he wants to kick some little guy's ass across the way b/c he bumped into him a little while back. I was like, are you kidding me and ended up having calm him down - not my ideal way to spend my friday night.

Anyway, I was surprised b/c I read on here that a lot of you guys go and seem to enjoy it. I just don't see why.......

My .02

Personally I never really step into the hip hop room. I agree that it is too crowded and crazy in there. I am always in the house room.

I personally like cream cause I think it is a really nice place and the house room is pretty phat. It usually has a good crowd, but not packed and the music is always pumpin. Plus it is right near my apt so it makes a perfect place to start off the night.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by bionic:

Some tool at the bar decides to start telling me how he wants to kick some little guy's ass across the way b/c he bumped into him a little while back. I was like, are you kidding me and ended up having calm him down - not my ideal way to spend my friday night.

Anyway, I was surprised b/c I read on here that a lot of you guys go and seem to enjoy it. I just don't see why.......

My .02

u shouldnt take last friday nite as a good example of Cream, there was an indian party goin on there that nite, nutin against indians, i am one myself, but indian parties are just full of bad music and bad attitudes, go there this friday, it never gets as crowded as it was last friday, there were like 5 fights that broke out that nite, some juicehead guys started with one of my friends for bumpin into him, maybe it was the guy next to u at the bar, anyway give cream another chance u wont be disappointed.

------------------

teleport.gif

I just want to let everyone know that last week at Cream on Friday there was a special indian party. This party is NOT there every week and does not represent how the party really is.

We will NOT be booking that party ever again and I am very sorry to all those who had negative feelings about the party last week.

To make up for this I will give ANYONE a comp next week to see that the party is really good and nothing like last week. If you are coming with a group NO problem I will comp the whole group.

Please email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com so I can get you a comp.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

I just want to let everyone know that last week at Cream on Friday there was a special indian party. This party is NOT there every week and does not represent how the party really is.

We will NOT be booking that party ever again and I am very sorry to all those who had negative feelings about the party last week.

To make up for this I will give ANYONE a comp next week to see that the party is really good and nothing like last week. If you are coming with a group NO problem I will comp the whole group.

Please email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com so I can get you a comp.

Dave,

I wouldn't go if you comped me, paid for all my drinks and my cab ride there. It's the worst way to spend the night. I've been there a couple of times and on a Saturday as well...and everytime I went it BLEW!!! The only reason it's so popular cause they let just about anyone be a promoter.

PS - Andy...I also think you forgot to mention a major reason why you go to Cream... wink.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA