Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIAMI HERALD: Studio earns another 'A' with Revolver

cpnews

When some of us checked out Studio A a couple weeks back on a Friday night, we were immediately concerned. It was well after midnight and the place was dead. What happened to all the hype, some of which this column was responsible for? It was a great time for those of us who had the dance floor to ourselves, with a fabulous mix of '80s, '90s and today's tunes. Then the band went on and all the nostalgia was blown out with the bass. No problem. The space is cool, and the sound was very, well, audible...

Link To Original Article

I'm feeling Studio A, it definitively has potential...now, noone is 100% too cheese so my advise is to build up some credibillity now that barely noone knows about and yes, on time to gain its personality before downtown become the world's disneyland for clubbers...it goes like this, keep booking rock acts, keep throwing a great Indie-retro-New Wave night (one that competes with Revolver and Pop Life, not one that m,akes you wish you were there)

the place is amazing, great layout, floor-plan much similar to Cameo's frist floor, staff is friendly and serviceable...I've been there a few times, just this last tuesday I went there for a record label's showcase and I have to say I had a blast.

do things right and success is granted, beautiful place...please, lay off the cheese

:beer: