Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish vs Sharam/Dubfire

Is it worth going to see just one of them (Dubfire @ Crobar this weekend) or should you wait for when both are in town????

I think it sucks that they tour individually as "Deep Dish," especially when Sharam is in Boston the same night

I really dont think it makes any difference. They work, and spin together all the time, so no matter if its Dub, Sharam, or both, you are pretty much gonna get the same kind of set. But with that said, everytime I have seen them, its always Dub up there early, playing the slower stuff at the start of the night, warming up the crowd, and then Sharam gets up there, and just starts throwing down the bangers. I think though its just the role they accepted, Dub probably likes opening, and Shrama preferes the end it out. When it comes down to it, I think both of them would be great at either role. So your are going to get a Deep Dish set, no matter if its one or both of them.

I am a hugh DeepDish fan, but last time Sharam disapointed me, playing way way way to progressive for my taste. So I wont be attending this event.

Whoe ever attends, HAVE FUN!!!!!!! I have heard DD throw down some of the best music I have ever heard.

I would say got to LOVE this fri for DEMI and CROBAR on sat for ROGER SANCHEZ and back to LOVE on sun for my STIMULUS>RESPONSE party. And then just wait until deepdish play together again or something. Have a good weekend whatever you do.

Y'all ain't even right!!!!!! :laugh:

Who the fuck called them Sleep Dish in another thread? LMFAO

I used to see them EVERY time but agree with the previous poster about their style changing. Gabe, I'm come to your party on Saturday, I need to get out this weekend!

Y'all ain't even right!!!!!! :laugh:

Who the fuck called them Sleep Dish in another thread? LMFAO

I used to see them EVERY time but agree with the previous poster about their style changing. Gabe, I'm come to your party on Saturday, I need to get out this weekend!

My party is sun night.

I really think that Spirit has the best sound system in NY and many places around the states... But thats how i feel about it.

YO dj you know Love get sthe best system hands down bro.. that shit could power all of crobar.. no problem..

I really think that Spirit has the best sound system in NY and many places around the states... But thats how i feel about it.

I will have to say that i think LOVE has the best sound in the city with Spirit and cielo being tied in 2nd place. Although of course it all depends on whose behind the decks as well.

I personally loved spirits sound but when i walked into LOVE and heard it for the first time it was def something impressive. Cant wait to go back to spirit on july 3rd for danny t. See ya sun at LOVE sheendawg.

I will have to say that i think LOVE has the best sound in the city with Spirit and cielo being tied in 2nd place. Although of course it all depends on whose behind the decks as well.

I personally loved spirits sound but when i walked into LOVE and heard it for the first time it was def something impressive. Cant wait to go back to spirit on july 3rd for danny t. See ya sun at LOVE sheendawg.

I have yet to go to Love to hear for myself. Im very big on sound systems and just speaking from what i know....I heard that Love has an insane system, but u also have to think about the size of the club and the acoustics of the space. Sound can really sound much better in a small sized room. Spirit system is like a newer version of Twilo's system. the quality of HI's, Mid's and Low's that come out of those stacks are insane!

I really need to go to Love!!! hahahahha

I have yet to go to Love to hear for myself. Im very big on sound systems and just speaking from what i know....I heard that Love has an insane system, but u also have to think about the size of the club and the acoustics of the space. Sound can really sound much better in a small sized room. Spirit system is like a newer version of Twilo's system. the quality of HI's, Mid's and Low's that come out of those stacks are insane!

I really need to go to Love!!! hahahahha

Well how bout come out this sun for my STIMULUS>RESPONSE party and check it out for yourself. Also twilos old system went to SHELTER on 39th street and they moved it to their new location downtown on 150 varick st.