Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ needed for coverage this weekend.

Torpedo's Go Go in Boundbrook, NJ is looking for DJs to cover this weekend as well as looking for a DJ for a permanent spot. 3 pool tables, lots of tv's and girls who tip well. Please EMAIL ME for the cell phone number of Paul the general manager to contact him about a position.

Do you have any time slots on when someone is needed please. Otherwise I will email you.

Do you have any time slots on when someone is needed please. Otherwise I will email you.

Just got off the phone with Paul. He'll be there after 7pm today thru Sunday. Stop in any day and ask for him. You'll probably have to do a short audition but he has lots of shifts available (guess they're cleaning house).

The only real problem you'll encounter is that there is no monitor in the DJ booth. However, you can hear well enough to mix decently. Have fun!

TORPEDO'S in Boundbrook, NJ

224 E. Main St.

Boundbrook, NJ

732-560-9774

732-560-9773

torpedos.jpg

Just got off the phone with Paul. He'll be there after 7pm today thru Sunday. Stop in any day and ask for him. You'll probably have to do a short audition but he has lots of shifts available (guess they're cleaning house).

The only real problem you'll encounter is that there is no monitor in the DJ booth. However, you can hear well enough to mix decently. Have fun!

TORPEDO'S in Boundbrook, NJ

224 E. Main St.

Boundbrook, NJ

732-560-9774

732-560-9773

torpedos.jpg

Thanks for the info. Only one other problem may arise, I have been doing private party's for about 2 years now, but my mixing skills are not that great, do you think that would create a problem?

Thanks for the info. Only one other problem may arise, I have been doing private party's for about 2 years now, but my mixing skills are not that great, do you think that would create a problem?

u dont need to know how to mix in a go go bar lol...atleast all the ones i been too...djs just talk like wolf man jack and fade in and out.. lol