Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- I'M COMING/NYC -

I will be in NYC for a little bit in early January to have myself a 5-day party. because i can't stay forever i need to cut the crap and go straight to the best parties around Manhattan/Astoria.

could someone clue me in to where i need to be? then i can figure out how to dress and where to dance, how much to drink and how to HAVE FUN.

besides dance clubs, i'm looking for really cool bar/lounges that play progressive techno, breaks/ambient, even jungle.

yours,

ms. liz/toastednut

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 12-24-2000).]

just keep an eye on this board, you'll find the best parties. you best check out twilo on any give friday you're here. lawler's gonna be here jan 5 if you're around for that its a no brainer. i'd definately stay away from exit! onlything besided twilo that might be of any worth is limelight depending on what dj is there that weekend. might wanna check out sound factory late saturday/early sunday for afterhrs...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Can't go wrong with black in NYC. Twilo and Vinyl are casual (cargos, sneaks, whatever), but some of the other places have a stricter door policy. Whatever you wear, just wear it with style. That get's ya far in NYC.

people from this board are always meeting up at all sorts of places - so it's easy to find a friendly party.

Vinyl is the goods, esp. on friday. maybe you can get here by sneaking in the cargo hold.

DM

Originally posted by toastednut:

I will be in NYC for a little bit in early January to have myself a 5-day party. because i can't stay forever i need to cut the crap and go straight to the best parties around Manhattan/Astoria.

could someone clue me in to where i need to be? then i can figure out how to dress and where to dance, how much to drink and how to HAVE FUN.

besides dance clubs, i'm looking for really cool bar/lounges that play progressive techno, breaks/ambient, even jungle.

yours,

ms. liz/toastednut

[This message has been edited by toastednut (edited 12-24-2000).]