Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia went to Cielo for Junior on Memorial Sunday, did you?

Found this on Jr's Site as well on buzzfactor.blogspot.com

B,!177%5DL0R1WGBV+JITJKU.jpg756576347_l.jpg

Danny Tenaglia went to Cielo for Junior, did you?

I got an email from DT this morning catching me up to date on his upcoming playdates and his weekend adventures. Here's a quote from Danny about Cielo. " Thanks again Michael. Hope you enjoyed this Holiday weekend. I went out as soon as I landed as some friends from out of town convinced me to go to Cielo to hear Junior as I've not heard him in ages. The party was very happening but it was too unpleasant for me to stay as I had also played there the week before and it was too much hellos and chit chats with people (all good) but very difficult for me to just chill and enjoy the music,so I dashed after about an hour. It was hot in there too ... That's always the sign of a happening party, huh? "

Thanks Danny for chiming in with the good report and updates! Check Danny out at any of these upcoming playdates: Starting this Friday: June 2 - Crobar - NY June 4 - Lisbon - RockandRio festival w/ DJ Vibe June 10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Moonpark Arena. 7000 people 10 hr set. June 14 - Gay Pride, Brazil, Sao Paolo June 17 - Santo Domingo, Dominic Republic (first time there) ;) June 22 - Stereo, Montreal - Grand Prix weekend (Probably a 16 hour set) help! July 3 - Spirit, NY - 4th of July weekend July 4 - Day party in new massive venue in Brooklyn on roof w/fireworks view) July 18 - Space in Ibiza, Grand opening of Carl Cox' Tuesday residency July 22 - Chicago, International House Music Festival with Frankie Knuckles +++ July 23 - Montreal, God's Kitchen Festival August 12 & 15 in Italy August 19 - Pacha - NY Then 4 more dates in Ibiza @ Space at WE LOVE SUNDAYS including closing party* Ministry of Sound Sept 23rd, Some Festival in Dublin, more of Spain and the UK, then* Back to NY, Dubai, Marbella, Miami, then comes Asia, Australia and West coast again ....I'm living at the thought of all these events as well as setting up for a new "Vinyl-Esque" situation back here in NY again (venue to BE announced soon for 2007)WOW! DANNY BETTER WERK! Actually Danny better rest up, he's got a lot of playdates coming up folks. DT, I hope all your luggage makes it back to you. posted by BuZz at 5/30/2006 11:36:00 AM

http://buzzfactor.blogspot.com/

Good shit about that Pacha Date.

August 19 - Pacha - NY

MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

Santo Domingo, Dominic Republic (first time there) ;) ... I'm living at the thought of all these events as well as setting up for a new "Vinyl-Esque" situation back here in NY again (venue to BE announced soon for 2007)WOW!

I wonder where he play in DR .. if he does the Guacara Tiana ... I WILL BE SO JEALOUS!!

and i wonder what is this ... Vinyl-Esque~ place he speaks of ....

August 19 - Pacha - NY

MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

I wonder where he play in DR .. if he does the Guacara Tiana ... I WILL BE SO JEALOUS!!

and i wonder what is this ... Vinyl-Esque~ place he speaks of ....

la guacara is one of the sickest clubs dr has to offer.. i'm sure you been there.. i think chus and ceballos played there many times. its hotttttttt