Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the fuck is everyone doing for NYE??????

Im going Friggin crazy over here......

I have absolutely no clue what to do.....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!! Just be like Andy you are coming HERE . Help me pleaze. I cant help being indecisive.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

i have the same problem. i was supposed to go to hunter mt. to my friends house for a party but i am not talking to them now so i am pretty much screwed. this really sux. what the hell is there to do????

------------------

cop.gif

E C S T A S Y why cause i wanna get high!!!!!

AOL J303J

Guest clubkid77

My friends rented a MANSION 8 bedrooms, a ball room, were throwing this massive party, formal atire open bar all top shelf and champaign for everyone. 2 rooms of sound 6-8 DJ's (including me) 30$ to get in.

NYE Weekend = Amateur Night = One of the only weekends of the year that I DON'T go clubbing.

I'll be skiing with a buncha my peeps, but if I were going to a club it'd be Vinyl for sure.

Have a blast whatever you do!

*hugs all*

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by az-tec:

Im going Friggin crazy over here......

I have absolutely no clue what to do.....SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!! Just be like Andy you are coming HERE . Help me pleaze. I cant help being indecisive.

-Andy

Gads Andy I already did that! <mutters something about folks who don't listen> ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years eve</a> = house party, i cant fucking wait

HELLZ YEA, ALL GIRLS ARE INVITED,

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

go to "fluid" dammit..

place fits over 1,700 people!

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new year's eve</a> is the grand opening night

hosted by dr dre

with an open bar from 9-12am

balloon drop

champagne toast

buffet

continental breakfast

live broadcast of ball drop from times sq.

limited tix available!

call 718 854-8638 or email:

mariope@aol.com to purchase tix.

I was going to attempt to get into twilo for Vasquez's party but being as im only 19 that seems out of the question now... cwm36.gif Me and some friends may just rent a limo and drive around manhattan all night...

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.