Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official I am completely dragging ass today thread

djfrosty

OK...now Saturday/Sunday morning went to bed around 7 AM hammered. Woke up at 11 and played golf all day. Then last night stayed out on a date till 3 AM (not hammered) At the office this morning at 8:30 AM.

Damn, I am exhausted. :zzz2: But well worth it. (the date part) :)

Anyone have any red bull, no doze, hydroxycut, something? I had three cups of coffee and it isn't doing squat!

I fricking hate MONDAYS!!!

Guest onisakura

Red bull doesn't do shit for me. That Tab Energy does get me wired though...try finding some of that stuff. Tastes like candy too.

BTW congrats on the date. :D

Guest onisakura

MAAAAN you have no idea....i TOTALLY thought it was this friday when i was talking to a friend on saturday!! What a let down. *lol*

I have a widget countdown on my desktop here at the office and one on my myspace that the "batchelorette" put there. :laugh:

Guest onisakura

Nah man im getting too old for this shit. I have to rest up for that weekend!! Though im not getting much rest this weekend: L&B, Sasha & Satoshi, Angello, Tedd Patterson, & Lawler are all in town.....

Nah man im getting too old for this shit. I have to rest up for that weekend!! Though im not getting much rest this weekend: L&B, Sasha & Satoshi, Angello, Tedd Patterson, & Lawler are all in town.....

Too old? Ha...I have you beat by 6 years exactly. :)

Next week. Patron, call a cabs, and mudslides. :)

Guest onisakura
Too old? Ha...I have you beat by 6 years exactly. :)

Next week. Patron, call a cabs, and mudslides. :)

Hell yeah!! Im the queen of mudslides. Patron at 9am on the space patio, be there.

Hell yeah!! Im the queen of mudslides. Patron at 9am on the space patio, be there.

Hopefully I'll see you prior to that. Pawn Shop? The friend I am going with is a space virgin. Don't know how long he'll last. My guess would be 8 or 9 am. :) Although it's Sander K so it should be pretty good.

Guest onisakura

Yeah we're hitting up Pawn Shop on friday also. I haven't been there in a couple years so it should be fun. I hear Rudnick is the resident there. Part that sucks is that my managing director is giving me a hard time about taking friday off since the batchelorette is in my department. I might have to catch a later flight to get to Laudy around 8:30. BLOWS.

TEN MORE DAYS!!!

Yeah we're hitting up Pawn Shop on friday also. I haven't been there in a couple years so it should be fun. I hear Rudnick is the resident there. Part that sucks is that my managing director is giving me a hard time about taking friday off since the batchelorette is in my department. I might have to catch a later flight to get to Laudy around 8:30. BLOWS.

TEN MORE DAYS!!!

There will be lot of firsts for me. Never heard Rudnick or Sander K in person. Never been to Pawn Shop, Never had a mudslide. :beer: