Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss...

you got a point there......u do get that crowd in the city more but u have that crowd any where u go...what time does he go on? he's also in philly thursday at cubix and cielo sun....wish i could hit all 3 but gotta work c u wednesday..

you got a point there......u do get that crowd in the city more but u have that crowd any where u go....

you do get that crowd anywhere...but when a club doenst stay open for hours on end then the crowd doesnt have a chance to all get as cracked out as they do when its 5am in crobar or any other late night club...dont get me wrong i love the cracked out clubs but let them stay in NY and let them get in trouble...deko and abyss are 2 great clubs that u can have a great time...do what you want...and not get into too much trouble for it...

u remember when abyss and bunka were open until 3? that one hour can make a big difference. for a wed nite its great, esp if u got work thurs. if a place is gonna be open till 6am ur not gonna leave at 2 to get home in time for sleep for work. and if it was open that late, the headline dj wouldnt come on till about 2. so for a midweek party, i think its great timing. save the all nighters for the weekend.

and with deko on saturday, u always have the option to go out somewhere else afterwards. its not that long a ride to the city, esp at 2am with no traffic

i just hope its not a bunch of dirtbags..i remember going to abyss a couple of years ago and the crowd was terrible..personally im goin 4 the beats..i heard lawler last at avalon and he rocked...anyway should b a good time c evryone tomorrow