Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love House Music Wednesday's

doinitdoinit

Please don’t sleep, as this Wednesday is going to be a very special night! In attempting to provide Chicago with the best possible House Music experience-, we have a very special treat.

A man nominated for best live performance worldwide and most outstanding vocal at the 2004 house music awards you do know that this is a very special Wednesday this upcoming week.

Body Music Dj, Vocalist, Producer and recording Artist Ron Carroll takes over the Note- along with a very special live singing performance by Mona Lisa, performing her debut single "Dancin." The evening also boast sets by the extremely talented Soul Foundation and I Love House Music Wednesdays resident Brian Gardner and Allay Soul's Stephen P.

This is gonna be one very special night, and this is your very special invitation, naturally we would love to see you all, as your smiles are always a treat.

(Note> Tons happening in one room every Wednesday!!)

rockyou.swf?instanceid=30245905

Complimentary Admission until 11p<br>

Doors 10p-4am

I Love House Music Wednesdays

<br>The Note<br>

1565 North Milwaukee Avenue

Chicago, Illinois, Wicker Park U.S.A.

With rotating resident djs: Jamie 326, Paul Harris, Gene Hunt, Stephen P and Brian Gardner+Hostesseseseseses Evey and Nicole + art Installation by Chadwick + this weeks special live installation pieces by Joel/Crave.

Its ma birfday- and you are invited!!!

September 20 @ The Note, 1565North Milwaukee Avenue. I’ve slotted Sombionex and Lindsey, Lady D and a very special surprise guest… Please join me as I celebrate my 22-year of birth.

Alphonso

Heads-up:

October 4- I Love House Music Wednesday, Doin it Doin It Productions and Allay Soul cordially invite you to a celebration!!!

Please join us as we bring to you our ‘House Music Legends’ show- in honor of Mr. Gene Hunt * for winning the 2006 GlobalMixx.com Ron Hardy award.

This event features: Four-time Grammy Award Nominee Steve 'Silk' Hurley, I Love House Music Wednesday resident Jamie 3:26, (UnUsual Suspects producer and House Music innovator Chip E and Performance artist Jon Pierce- (Phuture Soul) performing his hit singles ' My Words,' and 'I Cry,' with a very special evening closing bang by the man of the hour Mr. Gene Hunt.

breake4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

......crwdert555.jpg

dsc03619.jpgdsc03625.jpgdsc03556.jpg....dsc03628.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

The Note

With resident djs: Jamie 326, Paul Harris, Gene Hunt and Brian Gardner.

With your Hostess Evey and Nicole, Art Installation by Chadwick

Complimentary Admission until 11p

Doors 10p-4am

July 12- Dave Britton and Jordan Fields

July 19-Bryan Balli and John Simmons

July 26th- Traxx and Paul Harris Birthday Party- hot hot hot

Complimentary Admission until 11p

Doors 10p-4am

The Note

Chicago, Illinois, Wicker Park U.S.A.

With rotating resident djs: Jamie 326, Paul Harris, Gene Hunt, Stephen P and Brian Gardner+

Hostesseseseseses Evey and Nicole + art Installation by Chadwick

+ this weeks special live installation pieces by Joel/Crave and Dj Sonryze.

.poster.jpg

brenda33.jpgcrwd454545.jpgbesterrrr.jpg

08-16-2006%20BlueNote%20140.JPG

08-16-2006%20BlueNote%20043.JPG

Doin It Doin It Productions

Puttin' You In Touch

++ Your Love & Support...Pass It On! ++

||Great Music + Great people = Great vibe||

• 1 month later...

Video a little dark - but the music comes through and you seee Geno having fun with the music and crowd.

Share comments if like..

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=KDrJSNIGNDQ&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//sjl-static2.sjl.youtube.com/vi/KDrJSNIGNDQ/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskKBzwjgV0Otqp1MYXWO4C-6

or:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

• 1 month later...

Dont forget my birfday celebration next Wednesday- To date: Sombionex and Lindsey, Lady D and a very special surprise dj talent to be announced!!!

ALphonso

--------------------

Doin It Doin It Productions

Puttin' You In Touch

++ Your Love & Support...Pass It On! ++

||Great Music + Great people = Great vibe||

||if you are not already on our myspace joint please cut and paste: www.myspace.com/88427862

October 4- I Love House Music Wednesdays, Doin It Doin It Productions and Allay Soul cordially invite to a special celebration.

Wont you join us as we bring to you our ‘House Music Legends’ show- in honor of Mr. Gene Hunt * for winning the 2006 GlobalMixx.com Ron Hardy award.

This event features: Four-time Grammy Award Nominee Steve 'Silk' Hurley, I Love House Music Wednesday resident Jamie 3:26, (UnUsual Suspects producer and House Music innovator Chip E and Performance artist Jon Pierce- (Phuture Soul) performing his hit singles ' My Words,' and 'I Cry,' with a very special evening closing bang by the man of the hour Mr. Gene Hunt.

respekt.gif

ALSO: we are pushing back our cover charge of $5 until midnight in appreciation of you.

Free I Love House Music Wednesday giveaways all evening.

(((((Thanks Davey Zim for the snapping of the pics))))

Pics from Lastnights: I Love House Music at the Note

Brian G

Note_Sept13_08.jpg

Gene Hunt & Jamie 3:26

Note_Sept13_02.jpg

Note_Sept13_01.jpg

Note_Sept13_09.jpgNote_Sept13_06.jpg