Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler review

just got home it's bout 3am......wow...ive heard him b4.. tonight he was on point..imo he destroyed the place...great set up and sound was on point also... kudos to abyss...anyways time for bed work early c everyone next week for calderone/.....:bowdown:

i love lawler & hwe has ripped it last 5 or 6 times i checked him

did he play the hard electro sound? or did he go more housey or soul funk or what? i LOVE lawer & I cant wait til sunday at cielo....peace

He played minimal electro thru some bombs in there also played a good amount of tribal it was much different then his previous 2 sets at spirit during 2005 all in all he ripped it and is a animal with the pioneer efx 1000

I first off want to thank everyone for coming out for Steve Lawlers NJ debut and making it a success, I can guarantee we will be seeing more of this guy again come the fall. Now this week we go right back at it and bring you another huge booking, VICTOR CALDERONE. Ladies free till 11:00 on the list, all industry cards free all night and 1/2 price drinks till 12:00. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Tables, Birthdays

abyssvictorcalderone.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

6/17- DJ VIBE(DEKO)

6/21- Jordan Twins Birthday Bash + Richie Santana(ABYSS)

6/28-CHUS & CEBALLOS(ABYSS)

lawler was great as usual. all four times i have seen him, i had never left dissapointed. however to say that system was good is ludicrious. this sound system deff wasn't good enough for lawler. i could barely hear any bass at all. Joe A i don't know why but when i came to the club they could not find my name on the guest list. that's ok though, i will deff be in attendance for

Calderone.

lawler was great as usual. all four times i have seen him, i had never left dissapointed. however to say that system was good is ludicrious. this sound system deff wasn't good enough for lawler. i could barely hear any bass at all. Joe A i don't know why but when i came to the club they could not find my name on the guest list. that's ok though, i will deff be in attendance for

Calderone.

The list is a tally, she didnt give you any discount at all?