Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more than meets the eye:

...i never called u a fag......seriously....what are u talking about....u make no sense.....when the fuck did i say i was fierce?!.....i am so confused.....u make me feel like im visiting an old folks home....are u talking about my profile?!....why would u go in and read that lmao....it's so old i dont even know when i wrote that......and im really sad that some kid who reads a messageboard doesnt think im fierce enough to write the word in my profile!.....where can i sign up for your fierce class?!....

..ps.....u should prob learn how to spell grammar if u are gonna be so upset when people spell things wrong...just sayin..

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i never called u a fag......seriously....what are u talking about....u make no sense.....when the fuck did i say i was fierce?!.....i am so confused.....u make me feel like im visiting an old folks home....are u talking about my profile?!....why would u go in and read that lmao....it's so old i dont even know when i wrote that......and im really sad that some kid who reads a messageboard doesnt think im fierce enough to write the word in my profile!.....where can i sign up for your fierce class?!....

..ps.....u should prob learn how to spell grammar if u are gonna be so upset when people spell things wrong...just sayin..

Atleast i can fix my grammar.You're still an ASSHOLE.

ohhh stfu you live in the mid west.you don't have a clue what's going on.

that has to be the stupidest most unrelated reply you've made yet!!!! wtf does my location have to do with your spelling inabilities hmmm?? you should stfu and lose the attitude

that has to be the stupidest most unrelated reply you've made yet!!!! wtf does my location have to do with your spelling inabilities hmmm?? you should stfu and lose the attitude

ohh eat shit and live.opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.Im an adult i don't need your lecture dumbass.

here is a starter for you. My sister Kim Aviance (not a girl mind you) but fierce all the same.that's how you own it.

like any of you do fuckawhore.

see...here is another post that shows your age...i have read most of your posts on this board today...all you do is curse and talk like an adolescent...your rants against people on here is just making you look more and more foolish day after day...please continue and you will only prove why you will one day be banned...

here is a starter for you. My sister Kim Aviance (not a girl mind you) but fierce all the same.that's how you own it.

....o ...ok.....so im a poser cause i don't have a cock to tape between my legs?!........once again u make a great point......u were on the debate team weren't u?!

....o ...ok.....so im a poser cause i don't have a cock to tape between my legs?!........once again u make a great point......u were on the debate team weren't u?!

it's the asshole that never ends...she goes on and on my friend's.You have been talking shit for the last 3 hours do you relieze that?

see...here is another post that shows your age...i have read most of your posts on this board today...all you do is curse and talk like an adolescent...your rants against people on here is just making you look more and more foolish day after day...please continue and you will only prove why you will one day be banned...

trust i wont be banned.btw look at your posts while you're at it freak.

.......yea and you've been sitting here shoveling it into your mouth faster than i get to dish it out.....no shocker though....your tongue probably doesn't go too long without the taste of fresh shit anyway...

...and don't flatter yourself...i haven't been here fore 3 hours straight..

.......yea and you've been sitting here shoveling it into your mouth faster than i get to dish it out.....no shocker though....your tongue probably doesn't go too long without the taste of fresh shit anyway...

...and don't flatter yourself...i haven't been here fore 3 hours straight..

Honestly where does all that shit come from?You always have soo much to say about everyone.Take a look at yourself girlfriend,and yes its been about 3 mutha fuckin hours,everytime i leave and come back your still here and i know cuz you have more shit to say by the time i get back.

Honestly where does all that shit come from?You always have soo much to say about everyone.Take a look at yourself girlfriend,and yes its been about 3 mutha fuckin hours,everytime i leave and come back your still here and i know cuz you have more shit to say by the time i get back.

...who is everyone?.......am i fighting with anyone else on here?!......or are u having another imaginary moment.........

..and once again i will fucking break down what i wrote because you have the mind of a chimp with downs ..............I HAVENT BEEN SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT......but everytime i come back u are still debating your meaningless pile of shit posts about imaginary pictures of hazes cock and how to spell anti gay slurs......

...i just looked at myself real quick like u suggested...and just like i thought.....i don't suck as much as u..

...who is everyone?.......am i fighting with anyone else on here?!......or are u having another imaginary moment.........

..and once again i will fucking break down what i wrote because you have the mind of a chimp with downs ..............I HAVENT BEEN SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT......but everytime i come back u are still debating your meaningless pile of shit posts about imaginary pictures of hazes cock and how to spell anti gay slurs......

...i just looked at myself real quick like u suggested...and just like i thought.....i don't suck as much as u..

:funny::laugh:

new_popcornsmiley.gif

write a book .