Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALERT! : Techno lovers..read!!!

what the hell does that have to do with techno??

yes..twilo has some good techno nights..but there are many of the world's greatest techno dj's and producers comeing to NYC..and not to twilo...

I'd rather hear good techno on a shitty system any day than cheese or boring music on a good system...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

Hey Joey...I kinda...couldn't make it to Alexi... wink.gif But I have heard him..and he is great....

Jan 13th sounds incredible..can't wait!!

-J

i have the alexi delano set on my hard drive , i just left teh computer at home .. soon as i upload tehmt othe server i'll post so u can go and listen !!!

yeahteh 14th should be fresh ..

what about saturday at LL - frankie bones & adam x ..mr.c ..?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

check this out...

Spice

This week: Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Shane Fontane, Ari Martin

Next week: Gaetano Parisio (aka Gaetek), Neil Landstrumm

Fridays at Tunnel 10p-

27th Street & 12th Avenue

Yet another NYC mega club gets a clue and starts booking some quality

techno talent (as Twilo progresses further into the downward spiral

of wimpy trance BS). ATTENTION NYC TECHO LOVERS: Please support

this party!!!

I have attempted to see Atkins a few times and he has never shown up...and I looove him!

Anyone interested let me know....will be some high quality..slammin techno smile.gif

-J

dope. is it gonna be like that every week?

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

bod7t.jpg

what the hell does that have to do with techno??

yes..twilo has some good techno nights..but there are many of the world's greatest techno dj's and producers comeing to NYC..and not to twilo...

I'd rather hear good techno on a shitty system any day than cheese or boring music on a good system...

Chill out there littly hussy...I never said my post had anything to do with Techno...

Your post was semi-bashing Twilo and Trance...But Twilo started and still brings the most quality talent to NY...Timo, Picotto, Cox, Plastikman, Sasha and Digs, Anthony Pappa....Most of the dj's I mentioned do not play fluffy trance...and Steve Lawler is def. hot right now and he's got a residency soon.

Thats your preference (Techno) though and I respect it...Although I cant agree listening to music in rooms with terrible sound systems...I think sound design should be first and foremost in the clubs design...

Ciao.

#1...I am NOT a hussy...I am a very intelligent and respectful young woman..who has been into electronic music and NYC clubs for almost 10 years...

#2..I did not write that..I cut and pasted it from an email I got..

This post was for TECHNO FANS.. especially DETROIT techno fans...reporting a great party with great DJs that some of us may not know about..with dj's who do not often come to NYC...

and NO..you will not hear this kind of music at Twilo...on a rare occasion they get Jeff Mills and thats it for the detroit sound..Twilo is not at the forefront of everything...

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

i just love straight up hard bangin techno. i have seen niel landstrum a few times and he is off da meter. i was at sonic groove once and i met him and he was a down to earth guy. i can't wait to go see some of these guys.

------------------

cop.gif

E C S T A S Y why cause i wanna get high!!!!!

AOL J303J

check this out...

Spice

This week: Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Shane Fontane, Ari Martin

Next week: Gaetano Parisio (aka Gaetek), Neil Landstrumm

Fridays at Tunnel 10p-

27th Street & 12th Avenue

Yet another NYC mega club gets a clue and starts booking some quality

techno talent (as Twilo progresses further into the downward spiral

of wimpy trance BS). ATTENTION NYC TECHO LOVERS: Please support

this party!!!

I have attempted to see Atkins a few times and he has never shown up...and I looove him!

Anyone interested let me know....will be some high quality..slammin techno smile.gif

-J

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Hey Joey...I kinda...couldn't make it to Alexi... wink.gif But I have heard him..and he is great....

Jan 13th sounds incredible..can't wait!!

-J

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

pharmacist- unrelated to this topic, i read what you said on that other post about the richie and his lsd production days. i find that rumor totally believable... in fact, i picked up 'sheet one', the first part of that 4 part 'trilogy' that richie put out, starting in 91 i believe. sheet one was the only disc i didnt actually posses of the 4, (only had it on napster), some how i came across it and picked it up. the whole basis of the music involved was geared towards tripping according to richie himself.

anyway, i opened the cover and inside the cd jacket, to my suprise, the plastikman symbol is printed on a sheet of blotter paper, divided just like lsd, with little tiny plastikmans on each one...

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...