Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Aboard the Porterhouse Express, To Montreal!!!

cornergirl

Visiting family in the old country sounds awesome. They'll show you some crazy good times and good food I'm sure.

I was there last summer. Capri is unreal, probably the highlight of the trip. We stayed in Anicapri which was nice because it was a lot quieter, less expensive and had great views. The ride across the island was a trip, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get back.

And it's scary how many guys were wearing capri pants in Capri. White ones no less (completely serious here).

I went to capri Isalnd when I was little. I recall taking a guided tour on a boat in a cave with a crystal coated ceiling. Beautiful. If I had lots of cash tucked away, I would buy a house there.

Any good clubs in italy?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visiting family in the old country sounds awesome. They'll show you some crazy good times and good food I'm sure.

I was there last summer. Capri is unreal, probably the highlight of the trip. We stayed in Anicapri which was nice because it was a lot quieter, less expensive and had great views. The ride across the island was a trip, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get back.

And it's scary how many guys were wearing capri pants in Capri. White ones no less (completely serious here).

They love the capri's

that is correct Chris.....you guys better make sure that the crazy mexican has his passport. We took a bus a couple of years ago to Montreal and the border patrol pulled the peron in charge aside and spoke with them. They do search under the bus in the bins as well.

as for Italy, I will be visiting my family in Milan, then heading to san marino, venice, and capri island. I believe my flight returns that friday, but I don't think I will have the energy to go.

I went to Venice a couple of years ago, VERY pretty there and the Marino(sp) glass there is wicked cheap and pretty, you will like. And this past summer I was on Capri, it is also very pretty, we did a 2 hour private boat tour of the island and went into all of the grotto's including the "Grotto Azzurra" one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen in my life. And you can swim in it, so bring your bathing suit and some money, all palms must be greased here.... :)

I went to capri Isalnd when I was little. I recall taking a guided tour on a boat in a cave with a crystal coated ceiling. Beautiful. If I had lots of cash tucked away, I would buy a house there.

Any good clubs in italy?

On Capri, I think in Anicapri there is a club that is in a cave.?.? Also, in Positano there is a cave club, nothing like here but it's more of a loungey club type place, very typical of Europe.

Any good clubs in italy?

I didn't hit up any clubs while I was there. Most of the big clubs were closed because I was there in August when all the Italians are on vacation.

One more suggestion for Capri, if you can make it all the way to the other side of the island, swimming by the Lighthouse is unreal. The water is clear blue, there are huge rocks to dive off of and topless sunbathing is strictly enforced :cool: