Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAKAGE, LIONDUB+More|THRESHOLD/BMC D+B in CT 2yr. Anniv|August 2006

mizeyesis

Hi guys,

It's been a crazy two years for us, and we have joined together with friends near and far to bring CT 3 nights (Aug 3rd THRESHOLD, Aug 4th FRONTLINE and Aug 5th BUMP) filled with great Jungle, D+B, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, Reggae and dope beats.

Last year, our 1 year anniversary event which was a month late at THRESHOLD featured Force and Glue and the second part with Mad Dem Sound (Twinhooker + Paulie Walnuts) was a huge success (And special thanks goes out to those guys for helping us with our 1 year anniversary). Most of you remember most of that, and the full antics at those celebrations. Now, we are doing things a bit differently and a bit BIGGER... lol...

If you lived in CT, We had the El n Gee, Funktion, Lounge 215, The Blues which all came and went. And for a long time we had only the Muni and when that went, we had nothing. And for all of us to live for the music, it was hard, very hard.

I've seen many great dj's in this scene over the past few years give up on everything because of the lack of a homebase or the lack of opportunities, but it was that apathy that gave some of us the incentive to put blood sweat and tears to make things happen, which is how THRESHOLD was started. Yes, it has been two years already, our start was Thursday Aug 26th 2004 at the Troutbrook Brewery before moving to it's real home at Sully's Pub in Hartford and becoming a first Thursday of the month sort of thing. It was in 2005 that we met BMC and other crews and the expansion of dream began which is how you have many things to go to in CT now. Which as I explained previously wasn't always the case.

On behalf of THRESHOLD and BMC, I invite all of you to come and celebrate with us on one if not all of those days. We love our music, we put our best vibes into all of it and yes, we want to celebrate the fact that we do have D+B or even a scene in CT which if you lived here long enough, it is something to be happy about. And frankly that is what I am mostly concerned about, having the opportunity to go to my "backyard" and hear the music I love so much which is why I have been a bit quiet lately or many of you haven't seen me around, home is important to me. And I think that passion resonates with the rest of the crew; everyone needs a home and 2006 has been the year of building up our home.

And with that said, we have the following.

Aug 3rd:

LiondubJulyThresholdTeaser.jpg

With additional performances from:

Moldy

Congo Nasty

Legacy

Joel Fever

Aug 4th:

BreakageAugFrontlineTeaser.jpg

With additional Performances from:

Dr. Funk B2B Miz-Eyesis

Tystick B2B Mentally Ill

Revelation with Kel Wu

Aug 5th:

BMCatBUMPAug5thteaser.jpg

Announced not in order of appearance and these djs' will be in B2B sets all night long:

Human?

Skumbag

Nondeskript

Miztah Lex

J7

Scooby Carolan

Josh B Doc

Asrael v2.0

Oneself

Milkdud

Prototype

Ransom

Jason Balance

Nick Noty

Luke Johnathan

BillyBob

Event Horizon

Tom B. Ill

Caezar

Meszenjah

Bookum

Mighty Mouse

Respect to all who are pushing real vibes forward and building positivity.

Miz-Eyesis :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...