Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bottle Service in South Beach

desifromjc

Where's the best place to get bottle service in South Beach? I don't want to deal with over-the-top, rude waitresses expecting a lot for doing nothing. The place has to play both hip hop and house. Also, it has to be a smaller, intimate enviroment (as compared to a place like Mansion), but not so much that you can't move around the club when it gets packed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Where's the best place to get bottle service in South Beach? I don't want to deal with over-the-top, rude waitresses expecting a lot for doing nothing. The place has to play both hip hop and house. Also, it has to be a smaller, intimate enviroment (as compared to a place like Mansion), but not so much that you can't move around the club when it gets packed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try the liquor store. :)

I think everywhere automatically charges gratuity so tip is already covered. Sorry about your luck if you get stuck with a bitch for a server. I have never had one. (knock on wood)

Maybe try Prive'. I don't know I have only been there a few times. They were playing hip hop when I went and I can't stand hip hop. :vomit2:

How are the women at Prive? I'm rollin' with two other guys, so we'd like to be in a place where the ratio of girls to guys is leaning more towards a larger amount of girls than guys, obviously. We were thinking about bottle service at Opium Garden. How's that place?

How are the women at Prive? I'm rollin' with two other guys, so we'd like to be in a place where the ratio of girls to guys is leaning more towards a larger amount of girls than guys, obviously. We were thinking about bottle service at Opium Garden. How's that place?

It's Miami...girls everywhere. :)

I would try bringing two chicks in with you or you won't get in. Pretty strict about the ratio there unless you want to drop 1K on bottles.

I love Opium but it can get pretty steamy this time of year since it's an outdoor venue.