Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calderone babyyyyyyyy

i thought he was on point all night... then about 12:30 he just destroyed the place... im beat right now and my legs r jello... he had the whole place moving from when he went on till he finished another good night.....i just cant wait till chus and cebballos........:clap2: :clap2: :getdown:

yess i must sayyy they really did a nice job with the renovations....no only if they would stop being such dicksss at the door! im fuckin 22 but my id was expried...had to go all the way to get my birth certif. for them not even to look at the fucking thing! Calderone was on FUCKIN POINT!!!!! had a great time with some good friends of mine! looking foward to next time!

2 b honest with u i thought it would b wall 2 wall....but that was even better more room to dance.......and there was a great vibe..i'd like 2 c whats in store 4 july and august..if they keep on bringing in talent like they r now i will b there every wed:getdown:

2 b honest with u i thought it would b wall 2 wall....but that was even better more room to dance.......and there was a great vibe..i'd like 2 c whats in store 4 july and august..if they keep on bringing in talent like they r now i will b there every wed:getdown:

Come for richie santana next week were gonna do customer appreciation with half price drinks for everone