Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any hockey fans on the board?

j303j

what is your opinion of mario lemiux coming back. i think it's the best thing for hockey since the great one wayne gretzkey left. lets go mario!!!!!!

and im a rangers fan

------------------

cop.gif

E C S T A S Y why cause i wanna get high!!!!!

AOL J303J

I think it's great Super Mario is coming back, it's definitley good for the game and especially good for Pittsburgh & their fans. I think he'll be a little off his first month or so back but he'll still score thirty or so goals by season's end. I love the Rangers too even though they suck. I was at the game last Saturday when they were ahead 2-1 with 1:50 left and still somehow lost on a penalty shot in OT. Do you get to attend alot of games? I'm going to the Mar. 31 Devils/Rangers game but it's at Continental Arena.

Brian

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

i go to about 10 games a year at the garden and i go to alot of games at the arena seeing i live 5 min from it but i never root for the devils. i always wear my rangers jersey there and always get booed. hahahahahahaha

------------------

cop.gif

AOL J303J

Originally posted by homersimpson:

The return of Mario Lemieux, what a blessing for hockey! Everybody, don't laught too hard but I happen to be an Islander fan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

im sorry! j/k

------------------

cop.gif

AOL J303J

Originally posted by matteyko:

Mario is and always will be one of the greatest.

I go to most devils/rangers games (at the arean and the garden) each season. always a great game....even though the rangers haven't managed to win in 20 games!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

Where's the fan base in NJ??? I went to a playoff game last year vs. Florida and bought my tickets the day before and they still had prime seats available! How sad!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

Mario is and always will be one of the greatest.

I go to most devils/rangers games (at the arean and the garden) each season. always a great game....even though the rangers haven't managed to win in 20 games!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

BITE ME HAHAHAHA.

------------------

cop.gif

AOL J303J

i agree.....the devils' fan base is lacking....it's composed mostly of young kids and their dads. you'd expect better from a championship team....

but i'm a die hard...always have been and always will be....

regardless....THE CUP IS STILL IN JERSEY!!!!

Hey, j303j, let's kick his ass!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

it's all good we are a much better team this year. next time we play the devils we are gonna woop there ass. it's pretty sad when you walk into the arena and you hear more rangers chants the devil chants. that would never happen at the garden.

------------------

cop.gif

AOL J303J

i beg to differ.....although i admit there is a huge rangers fan base at devils/rangers games, it's gotten MUCH better over the years. devils fans are still much louder and more in number.

you should have seen the reaction at the last game when messier collapsed after getting hurt. it's wrong to say...but it was damn funny and the devils fans took full advantage of it...

14-0-6......

i beg to differ.....although i admit there is a huge rangers fan base at devils/rangers games, it's gotten MUCH better over the years. devils fans are still much louder and more in number.

you should have seen the reaction at the last game when messier collapsed after getting hurt. it's wrong to say...but it was damn funny and the devils fans took full advantage of it...

14-0-6......

All I want is to see a game at Continental Arena sell out and it not be either a Rangers/Devils game or a playoff game. How often does MSG sell out? EVERY GAME!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

your arena is in a swamp!!!!! i live 5 min from the arena and all my friends are devils fan's so i am used to the abuse but it still deosnt matter the rangers have history soemthign the devils WILL NEVER have!!!

------------------

cop.gif

AOL J303J

i'll definitely give you that....there's much more of a market in midtown to attend games than in east rutherford, NJ.

OK, it's not the market, it's the team! Granted the Devils are performing better than the Rangers but the Rangers have the more exciting team! Also, go Mario, he just scored his first goal!!!

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

embot.gif

Just in case...

brianz54@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by brianz54 (edited 12-27-2000).]

Originally posted by j303j:

your arena is in a swamp!!!!! i live 5 min from the arena and all my friends are devils fan's so i am used to the abuse but it still deosnt matter the rangers have history soemthign the devils WILL NEVER have!!!

yeah...history...the devils seem to be helping make the rangers into history....

lol...sorry!!! had to say it!!!

hey j303j....i used to go to high school with a kid from north arlington...you know john kaufman?