Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4th-9th Please Help! :)

partygalfl

My boyfriend and I will be in Vegas from South Florida from July 4-9th and we are ready to party! We want to know where are THE places to be at and on what nights. Also looking for some good pool parties and afterhours. We're not sure if we are going to be able to make it to rehab because we fly out on Sunday (yeah we know that sucks!). Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Also, anyone out there with club connections (guestlists, comps, etc) would be of great help!

Thanks!

Melissa :clap2:

Ice is not the hot spot on Tuesday. I wasn't going to say anything until inaccurate information was given to hype a night.

Pure will have thousands of people Tuesday especially with the outdoor terrace on July 4 to see the fireworks. Ice was completely dead last Tuesday. How does that make it a hot spot other than some hopeful hype by a new promoter.

outthebox. Tuesdays at Ice is the new hot spot! you have a habbit of thinking you're the shit but you have done nothing but run your mouth in Vegas. but it's ok cuz regardless of what is said, the more you talk that stupid shit the more we win. the next time you come to any of our club nights, be sure to let the doorman know who you are, they WILL know what to do at that point.

we are also in town for the 4th from NYC. Anyone how ive me a good suggestion will be treated to the same if you come to NYC. I know were to party in the city. But only get to LV 2x a year. I need some top places for my vation...

On Tuesday you can go to Ice indoors and party with 50 to 100 people to great hip-hop music or you can go to Pure and party with 3000 to 6000 people with 4 rooms of different music and an outdoor terrace where you can see the fireworks on the strip. That is honest advice. Studio 54 should be decent that night too.

Pure is packed on Tuesday being the club has Caesers Palace push behind it and it's been open for over a year now and is simply a really nice club. I'm not knocking Pure at all nor would i think to compare Pure to a club night that has been open for only 1 night. Pure is not our competition but rather an option depending on what kind of music you want to hear. outthebox is exactly that "outthebox". lets ask outthebox what clubnight "it" has or has ever had? Drenched Tuesday is the hottest Hip Hop and R&B spot in Vegas on Tuesday Nights HANDS DOWN with a really nice sound system and ambience! Pure (without a doubt) has it going on each and every Tuesday for what it offers. If you want to go to Pure, I can hook you up there with a guest list. outthebox (i mean outofthebox)... stay in your place... if you want to promote PURE that's all good, we've promoted pure since it opened and we have really good friends there who work hard to keep it what it is each week, but don't knock the NEW Tuesday Night Hot Spot. We are working very hard to put Ice back on the map and we are off to a very good start!

hey guys.. not trying to start anything.... just want to have a good time in vegas anyone know about Tao or Tryst?

What do you want to know about Tao or Tryst? We can help you with anything you need at both of those venues.