Clubplanet Nightlife Community

digweed

ingy6969

ok so ....i am not a digweed fan at all and i thought that his show last year sucked ....but.....he was so fucking on point last night and was dropping BOMBS all night!! track after track he just got nastier and nastier.

Good crowd too it was not too packed but busy and everyone was feeling it!

so now i am in work with the worst hangover.....

RISE tonight bitches!!

yea i was debating which show to go to...but in the end i simply couldnt afford under bra....but iam not regreting going to see mr digweed at all he was siick last night.

I was in the same boat, but I agree Diggers was ON last night!!!

Really encouraging to hear that both nights did SO WELL!!! Yay! :)

I was in the same boat, but I agree Diggers was ON last night!!!

Really encouraging to hear that both nights did SO WELL!!! Yay! :)

nite did well but i am NOT feeling so well...........just had to talk to someone. bad idea esp w. my bloodshots eyes. if i got up and walked i would fall. amazingly i made to work

dude i am in the same boat as you

walked into work this morning and realised it was friday and everyone was wearing casual clothes...and i am in a shirt and tie...i am the only person in my entire building that is wearing this ....dow!

dude i am in the same boat as you

walked into work this morning and realised it was friday and everyone was wearing casual clothes...and i am in a shirt and tie...i am the only person in my entire building that is wearing this ....dow!

wow....someone worse off than me......amazing!!!!!!

take the tie off?

well, at first i said i would have 1 beer, then i had 2 and then i was double fisting and then i was drinking vodka and redbull and then more beer and then i actually drank a wine spritzer that crucius made at 2am. and i wonder how i lost my atm card.

well, at first i said i would have 1 beer, then i had 2 and then i was double fisting and then i was drinking vodka and redbull and then more beer and then i actually drank a wine spritzer that crucius made at 2am. and i wonder how i lost my atm card.

:laugh: lauren made a wine spritzer???