Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite songs to sing on karaoke?

patois

I have this one group of friends from a job I had almost 10 years, that is so diverse that by chance we figured out Kakaraoke was something we could enjoy together and at the same time make fun of each other and watch in amazement the weirdest characters in the land.

There's double dates that go there to show the world how good they belh out polkas or the whole Abba Gold vinyls...it's a zoo at the joint, now add me into the pot and you know you have hours of eccentricities to get by...whatever...I don't care...I do what I want!!!

:biggrin:

:rock:

U2 "Where The Streets Have No Name"

U2 "I Will Follow"

Violent Femmes "Blister In The Sun"

Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Lynird Skynird "Freebird"

by the way, if you take a date or the chick ytou like is in the house, remember that singing "With Or Without You" is a bad idea.

:laugh2:

Set date and time and I'm up for it... :)

I have this one group of friends from a job I had almost 10 years, that is so diverse that by chance we figured out Kakaraoke was something we could enjoy together and at the same time make fun of each other and watch in amazement the weirdest characters in the land.

good times...I only had the pleasure of singing with co-workers once...it was hilarious! Someone ended up squealing through Eminem's "Without Me," which had the rest of us like :laugh::woah2::rofl:

That would be cool...a Clubplanet karaoke party! I haven't noticed a lot of karaoke joints in Dade county...but there's tons in Broward. We have over 2500 songs ourselves.

At the Shelbourne, instead of walking into the hotel, you walk down the stairs on the right-hand corner... :)

never done it...really want to...but I never make/find the time...but hells yesh I have some songs I've picked that I basically know I can nail. You won't see me do a mariah carey song unless you want me to clear the room--yikes!

Diamonds are a Girls Best Freind...s**t, I even know the "dance" sequence, lol!

Madonna's Burnin' up...soooo sexy

any tool song (j/k no way anyone can sing like maynard shiiiiiiii....)

Sex Pistols..god save the queen/anarchy in the UK

Pigface...fuck it up

The Verve - Bittersweet symphony

any Van Halen song...prolly hot for teacher

Goin back to Cali

G n R's Paradise city, welcome to the Jungle...oh I could go on and on and on with this band

Paul Revere (If it possible I've always wanted to create a karaoke group that does beastie boys songs)

Kylie minogue's Slow

Hotel California

any Doors song..I do a mean Jimbo, ya know ^_^ I guess L.A. woman

so which hotel is it that has a pretty decent karaoke bar? shelbourne?