Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...ifc....independent film channel....

misk, have you ever seen Welcome to the Dollhouse? it's one of my favorite independent films. it's twisted, dark, but really funny. Todd Solondz also directed one called Happiness. all i have to say is it's severely fucked up. i've seen it a couple of times, and i like it for the perversity, but it is quite disturbing. i have a friend who goes off on a major rant every time i bring it up. it's not for everyone.

one of my fave indie directors is Atom Egoyan...

Exotica

The Sweet Hereafter

...i saw dollhouse but prob about 10 years ago when it first came out .......and as far as happiness u are like the 5th person to tell me i would love it lol.....the guy at the store when i bought love me if u dare was the first and then it seems like once every few months it comes up......def on my list...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i absolutley loved that movie and didnt think it was boring at all

i didn't think it was boring. the movie just wasn't my cup of tea. i liked the actors, but i wasn't crazy about the script.

check out another Neil Labute film Your Friends and Neighbors. it's a great ensemble film about relationships...severely dysfunctional relationships. you will never forget Jason Patric's monologue in the locker room:aaah:

u guys gotta check out

-love me if you dare (french)

-legend of 1600 (with tim roth)

-requiem for a dream

best 3 movies ive seen on IFC

deff in my top 10 of all time

love me if u dare(subtitles)

read post.......in that order :D

if you liked requiem, you'll like trainspotting...

all though, there's no ASS TO ASS action with a big black dildo like in Reqieum.. LOL

FORGET IT NOW !!!!!

u had me before...but u had to gO ahead and ruin everything by saying somethig like there is no ass to ass.

ill rent it later this week. thanks

requiem for a dream was incredible. the last 20 mins is prolly one of the most disturbing film sequences i've ever seen. the ass to ass scene was so degrading that it literally made me feel sick to my stomach. those last 20 mins were painful to watch. the score makes the film. it is haunting, and you can't get it out of your head just like the film's images.

http://www.alienpanic.com/toy.html

check this out. it's a mash up trailer with requiem and toy story. :smile2:

requiem for a dream was incredible. the last 20 mins is prolly one of the most disturbing film sequences i've ever seen. the ass to ass scene was so degrading that it literally made me feel sick to my stomach. those last 20 mins were painful to watch. the score makes the film. it is haunting, and you can't get it out of your head just like the film's images.

http://www.alienpanic.com/toy.html

check this out. it's a mash up trailer with requiem and toy story. :smile2:

maaaaaaddd funny!!!!

one of the few channels I watch when I actually watch TV...IFC made me realize that I really love movies.....but really worthy well made ones. ;-)

take it a step up...log onto imdb.com and pull the trivia of the movie and the director, if there is anything...neat stuff.

still luv B horror flicks tho...my guilty pleasure ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

...so i saw a scanner darkly last night......it was a lot funnier than i expected ..thought it was gonna be very serious.....robert downey jr and woody harrelson were great......

..and preview for a movie..the quiet...looks really good too..

• 2 weeks later...