Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anything going on Wed night?

At the risk of the thread nazis moving this to the promotion forum, I am going to have to say Cielo for Louie Vega's party! That's where I usually go, not sure about elsewheres.

I don't know why the other thread was moved, I AM NOT a fucking promoter, I just happen to love that club. Perhaps I should have done a roll call thread. :laugh:

At the risk of the thread nazis moving this to the promotion forum, I am going to have to say Cielo for Louie Vega's party! That's where I usually go, not sure about elsewheres.

I don't know why the other thread was moved, I AM NOT a fucking promoter, I just happen to love that club. Perhaps I should have done a roll call thread. :laugh:

haha....ok, cool i'll c whats up thank u :)

i think another thread was moved too - the oscar g one?

Jaysus Chroist, Kevin had the roof on muthafuckin FIYAH last night. Did you make it out? The cover is $10, not sure about a list.

I also saw a guy passing out flyers for an afterhours, has anyone been to it?

ooo really? i wasn't out wed after all cuz i had to work thursday morning!!! sounds like a good night though!