Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to dance in nyc?

im 19 and my cousin is 17. where can we go to dance on friday night in nyc? we're staying in the times square region. we are two hot latina chics. we love reggeaton, dancehall, rap, and reggae. any suggestions?

so u need an 18+ event, does your cousin have a fake id? hmmm

im not sure if these are 18+ but they are probably 21+, but the latin clubs i know are copacabana and latin quarter (LQ's - ladies on guest list can usually get in free b4 12).

u might also like eugene's, gypsy tea (fri or sat b4 4am) , china club, pacha (fri nights) or club deep (sat) for rap/hip hop type music ......

not sure if you are trying to find more of a lounge, club, or bar....lots of bars play hip hop too.....

Free B4 Midnight reduced after (Must be 21 & Over)

Reduced List (18-21 years old)

To Be Added to the Guest List just send and email to promotions@djmiko.net with your First name and Last initial.

Ask for Free B412 Miko List at the Door.

There will be Afterhours to this event as well

domain-1.jpg

domain7back.jpg

im 19 and my cousin is 17. where can we go to dance on friday night in nyc? we're staying in the times square region. we are two hot latina chics. we love reggeaton, dancehall, rap, and reggae. any suggestions?