Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS on saturdays

People meet up in there to go to Merge..... Boris couldn't even put asses in that club..... lol

did over 1300 ppl

i think thats good for a sat down there..since they havent been puttin anything close to that.

What goes on there..

I'll be at the good ole shore this weekend for a birthday adn I havent' been there all year and I'm completely out of the loop because I am a hermit so help a sistah out

what goes on?

I never seen a club owner never try to do anything and everything to get people into his establishment.....

XS saturday is Denny Tsettos's classics party "revisiting summers past"...........and it is one of Denny's most successful parties.......and boris did alot of people at xs.........but no it wasnt at capacity, but what "nightclub" besides xs holds over 1500 people? I would say 1300 people is pretty busy

XS saturday is Denny Tsettos's classics party "revisiting summers past"...........and it is one of Denny's most successful parties.......and boris did alot of people at xs.........but no it wasnt at capacity, but what "nightclub" besides xs holds over 1500 people? I would say 1300 people is pretty busy

Sure 1300 is pretty busy but those people didn't stay the night there. As big a deal Boris is at Crobar it just doesn't translate down the shore. I heard him at Surf and he was at best good, I hold him to a high standard b/c some of his Crobar sets were the most enjoyable sets I have ever heard from anyone...

did over 1300 ppl

i think thats good for a sat down there..since they havent been puttin anything close to that.

No offense intended here.. but from the pics that I saw on NJV it doesn't look like 1300 people at all.. there's plenty of room, people walkin around.. etc..

Doesn't seem possible... maybe your estimation is off...

No offense intended here.. but from the pics that I saw on NJV it doesn't look like 1300 people at all.. there's plenty of room, people walkin around.. etc..

Doesn't seem possible... maybe your estimation is off...

can never go based on pics because you don't know what time those pics were taken. They could have been takin earlier in the nite wich seems to be the case since the NJV photographer was at merge too

What goes on there..

I'll be at the good ole shore this weekend for a birthday adn I havent' been there all year and I'm completely out of the loop because I am a hermit so help a sistah out

what goes on?

Dee - I hope you'll be stoppin by Surfy Surf on Sun b4 you head back...it was crazy fun this past weekend and the weather is gonna be MINT this coming weekend...plus Denny will be playin Classics on the beach as well!!!

Come have Miami Vice and chill

Dee - I hope you'll be stoppin by Surfy Surf on Sun b4 you head back...it was crazy fun this past weekend and the weather is gonna be MINT this coming weekend...plus Denny will be playin Classics on the beach as well!!!

Come have Miami Vice and chill

we are having a dilemma and a half..

ok so we all tried booking the starlight for Saturday night so we can stay down there and go out on Sunday but they have a minimum of 2 nights and we can't do that because we have a dinner party thing to go to Saturday night.

so now what to do what to do.. the starlight is like the only place down there I will rest my head and sleep without fear of cuckaRahcha's crawling in my ear and giving birth ya know?

how has surf been? i heard there is no beach left

did over 1300 ppl

its 4th of july saturday with a big dj...how can u not do well, even riggers was busy on saturday night...