Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does age define a "MAN" or do other factors?

i actually have had this convo with a girl i've been trying to get with for a while...she says yes age is what defines a man cause the older you are the more experiences (life and sexual you have) and i disagree cause im not as old as she would like but i bet i have done more than she thinks and im "defined" cause of my experiences...but she doesnt want to hear it...

she sounds like a who-wa... fuck her........date me :heart:

I'm older than you but i won't hold that over your head :laugh:

I understand though... i've always been into the older guys.. hell when i was 24 my boyfriend was 38 :laugh: The guy i'm dating now is 8 yrs older than me.. i guess its the way it works out sometimes... but, i would still date a guy younger than me if he was responsible, smart, funny, and handsome :)

she sounds like a who-wa... fuck her........date me :heart:

I'm older than you but i won't hold that over your head :laugh:

I understand though... i've always been into the older guys.. hell when i was 24 my boyfriend was 38 :laugh: The guy i'm dating now is 8 yrs older than me.. i guess its the way it works out sometimes... but, i would still date a guy younger than me if he was responsible, smart, funny, and handsome :)

:):heart:

how are you so sure fkornre is a great guy? you never even met him before

are you saying im not???

She has the mentality of a teenager saying that shit right there. "I only date 21 year olds, they are so much more mature than guys my age." :rolleyes:

hate that shit... some 21y/o i was just seeing was like that... she said "i only date 24-30 year olds because they are more on my maturity level" then she goes and freaks out the next week because i didn't call for her for 4 days... lol..

bella,

you're really 30 years old? you looking for some young cock to hold you over for a while?

haha thanks, but i'm more than all set in that department:smile2::hump:

and yes, i'm really 30, but i you wouldn't know if it you met me. i like to have fun, and i don't look a day over 25:biggrin:

Ive been told many times "youre too young" but it doesnt stop then from dropping their panties thats for sure...

the the woman is 29, im 23.. shes mentioned it before.. i could be wrong but i think it has mostly to do with how much of you shit you have together.. pleanty of people 40 yrs old still have a bs job, no ambitions, no real goals, and nothing to show for the past 20 years of working.

im pretty ahead of my "age", but still not looking to have a kid in the next 4 years even tho shes getting older

i could be wrong but i think it has mostly to do with how much of you shit you have together.. pleanty of people 40 yrs old still have a bs job, no ambitions, no real goals, and nothing to show for the past 20 years of working.

im pretty ahead of my "age", but still not looking to have a kid in the next 4 years even tho shes getting older

I hate women who consider "mature" the desire to chain themselves down and spawn children. I agree with a man having his shit together being a factor in maturity. Having goals, aspirations and a level head ...