Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a spot with good music for Sat July 22nd

What up everyone.

Im looking for a place with reasonably priced bottles and house music for sat night July 22nd. Something mid size with room to dance.

Any suggestions more then welcomed.

How is this place quo on sat's???

Thanks in advance

if you really had oney to spend i say go to CHICAGO for the house music festival with FRANKIE KNUCKLES, DANNY TENAGLIA, DAVID MORALES hehe.

But on the real CHARLES WEBSTER will be playing CIELO on that sat night so usually cant go wrong there. Im a fan of his productions and have never heard him live b4 but wil check him out this fri and i guess get back to you.

did you just say "on the real"? :woah:

yo BULL will you be at LOVE on Sat? I may try and make a guest appearance figured we could battle it out again :punch:

again? lol that time at love man you were WAYYY GONE that night.

And my schdule this week is

thurs-46 grand/keybar

fri-cielo

sat-festivus/element/shelter

sun-deep 718 sessions.

if you really had oney to spend i say go to CHICAGO for the house music festival with FRANKIE KNUCKLES, DANNY TENAGLIA, DAVID MORALES hehe.

But on the real CHARLES WEBSTER will be playing CIELO on that sat night so usually cant go wrong there. Im a fan of his productions and have never heard him live b4 but wil check him out this fri and i guess get back to you.

sounds good.

is it a problem to get in there if im going to buy a bottle. I tried that place once before we were all couples and they werent letting anyone in