Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to Hed Kandi?

def better party than cielo ..charles webster is garbage and a real snoozefest

so does this mean your actually gonna leave the house and go to a party instead of posting on a messageboard all day long like you been doin for the past 5 yrs? At least thats what i hear i could be wrong it could be some other person who never goes anywhere.

And when did you hear charles webster live b4 to make that judgement, im very very into his productions but have never heard him live, so i will find out for myself.

so does this mean your actually gonna leave the house and go to a party instead of posting on a messageboard all day long like you been doin for the past 5 yrs? At least thats what i hear i could be wrong it could be some other person who never goes anywhere.

sorry but you got the wrong person..

in regards to the original poster, dont go to cielo.. youll have a much better time at crobar

Silverbull,

You missed out an a really good party. The music was awesome! I love Hed Kandi/Jim Breese. I danced until 6 in the morning which i haven't done in a really long time. Go crobar! I had the best time. hope crobar books more people like Hed Kandi. Overall 4 1/2 stars out of 5

Silverbull,

You missed out an a really good party. The music was awesome! I love Hed Kandi/Jim Breese. I danced until 6 in the morning which i haven't done in a really long time. Go crobar! I had the best time. hope crobar books more people like Hed Kandi. Overall 4 1/2 stars out of 5

Good to hear you had fun i was over at CIELO and had a blast myself. Looks like we both made right decisions lol. Workin at 8am sucks on sat n sun, but worth it.