Clubplanet Nightlife Community

festivus afterparty at love

i was there last night, the music was on point. left around 11

Joe claussell party is def soemthign gret and its every 2 weeks on sun. The after festivus party is someting tottally different. Theres something special about that bi weekly party caleld SACRED RHYTHM, def go check it out.

Joe claussell party is def soemthign gret and its every 2 weeks on sun. The after festivus party is someting tottally different. Theres something special about that bi weekly party caleld SACRED RHYTHM, def go check it out.

cool i wanna go back there....

i was there last night, the music was on point. left around 11

oh really what time u get there? i got there around 9 and left around 5....where were u hanging out mainly? I was in that cubbyhole room lol and the dance floor most of the night!

oh really what time u get there? i got there around 9 and left around 5....where were u hanging out mainly? I was in that cubbyhole room lol and the dance floor most of the night!

You were with that group that got there right at 9pm?

I was standing outside with the bouncer the first 2 hours of the night helping out after Festivus was done.

Probably met or saw you when you arrived

lol

You were with that group that got there right at 9pm?

I was standing outside with the bouncer the first 2 hours of the night helping out after Festivus was done.

Probably met or saw you when you arrived

lol

hmmm maybe we did! what were you wearing....i was wearing black shirt green skirt i dropped people off at love and tried to park, by the time i actually got there it was about 930 actually.....time went fast!!! :)

i walked in around 9, my friends and i stayed out on the dance floor the rest of the night.

i walked in around 9, my friends and i stayed out on the dance floor the rest of the night.

nice we prob ran into each other too.......question: was cevin fisher spinnning most of the night? i was pretty wrecked when i was there, but i kept thinking it was him....i saw him earlier at festivus, too.

I was wearing a black t shirt and camo shorts...came straight from festivus to setup, and didn't get to change til much later in the night.

I talked to the first group of ppl that showed up for the first half hour or so...was group of pretty drunk guys, and some younger girls. Pretty funny ppl tho...

As for djs...

Cevin didn't play the afterparty, just at festivus...

Miley g, jolene, brenden benke, john dill, stadenco, michelangelo, taisun and a few others played.