Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hitting up Oakey next week 7/20?

sancib

Hey cp'ers its my birthday on the 20th officially, who wants to join me on the start of my long weekend celebration? Oakey is having his c.d. release party that day. Can I get a "roll" call up in herr? hee,hee,hee:)

i checked out the site, and it doesn't list oakenfold as a dj or live act. with oakey being at giant village just 2 days after that, i could see him showing, but at $20 i kinda doubt it. plus i'd imagine they'd tell you, considering the draw that would create.

AAwwww man, that sucks:( that is total false advertisement ttttthhhhh. Now that I take a second look at the flyer, your right it doesnt specifically say that Oakey will be there. Oh well, I bought my tickets so I am still gonna go, man that shyt better not be shady ass music. I do not want to start off my birthday/B day weekend with crappy vibes and music:cuss: And further more, I will never buy tickets from that site ever again, their site is very misleading :(

Its is so strange to go to a party for someone that is not there. This event was fair, when I showed up with my online ticket printout they didnt know what to do with me, but since the printout showed that I had paid they let me in and gave me a Oakey c.d. or EP of that song with Brittney Murphey. It was interesting how so many people I talked to that night were shocked that Oakey wasnt coming. Thanx JB for the heads up :)