Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9am-5pm

Guest onisakura
kickboxing is 1 hour, yoga is another hour.

when I do not do those classes I concentrate on cardio and abs

I take classes on Tuesday and Thursdays

Monday is cardio abs and arms wednesday is cardio abs and legs

It is really not that much...I usually don't go on the weekends.

I dunno how you can do both classes in one night. Yoga takes a lot outta me and i dont like the fast pace of kickboxing. I think my heart would explode if i did both....how do you manage to go from having such a high heart rate during kickboxing to slowing it all down to be able to breathe correctly for yoga? or do you take yoga first? That would kinda take away everything you've done in yoga. :confused:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how you can do both classes in one night. Yoga takes a lot outta me and i dont like the fast pace of kickboxing. I think my heart would explode if i did both....how do you manage to go from having such a high heart rate during kickboxing to slowing it all down to be able to breathe correctly for yoga? or do you take yoga first? That would kinda take away everything you've done in yoga. :confused:

The kickboxing class is firt, yoga follows with the same instructor. kickboxing I only do twice a week so I am not straining myself, although the hour of kickboxing does take a lot out of me, the yoga is just very relaxing I almost forget I just did kickboxing I just put myself in a total different state of mind and focus on the stretching and breathing. I don't know how I do it, mind over matter I guess....

...two questions...

1) is that a big fucking rock on your left hand? if so describe

2) why dont you have nails? lol. not being a dick, just a wonderin....

It is my birthstone ,middle finger.. I am not engaged.

I had tips on for way to long, it destoyed my nails, I am letting them heal so I took them off for a little bit, will get them done again.

the first one is this past winter, the other is from last summer um yes I was posing in a bathroom, that is what girls do when they get together after a few drinks you take bathroom shots

I thought when girls had a few drinks together it turned into a lesbian orgy? :confused:

...damn it, i was hoping platinum...but being italian, i figured it'd be gold...lol...we were in vegas chillin in the pool with some milf...i glanced at her rock and was able to tell her the size of the stone and the type of metal...new hobby i guess...i dont really do jewelry but have a second interest in it...

...damn it, i was hoping platinum...but being italian, i figured it'd be gold...lol...we were in vegas chillin in the pool with some milf...i glanced at her rock and was able to tell her the size of the stone and the type of metal...new hobby i guess...i dont really do jewelry but have a second interest in it...

Time for a gf huh