Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wet T contests

thanks, and where is that?

www.polusacenter.com

We’re still looking for ladies who want to take part in Miss of Wet T- shirt Contest at club POLUSA, which is scheduled for Saturday, July 22nd. First prize winner receives $2000! The second prize is $1000 and the third prize is $500. Every participant recives at least $100. So ladies... have fun and show your beauty! Just call (908) 245 - 3020 and sign up!

www.polusacenter.com

We’re still looking for ladies who want to take part in Miss of Wet T- shirt Contest at club POLUSA, which is scheduled for Saturday, July 22nd. First prize winner receives $2000! The second prize is $1000 and the third prize is $500. Every participant recives at least $100. So ladies... have fun and show your beauty! Just call (908) 245 - 3020 and sign up!

Wet t-shirt contest is illegal in nj according to the abc. Just ask the club in Roselle that got busted july 11th. Posting a $2000 prize and posting on this board is stupidity. Half of the abc investigations come from postings on this board. If you do a wet-t contest, use in house flyers and word of mouth don't post it. Why do you think you never hear a wet t-shirt contest advertised on the radio?? think about it.

I have nothing to do with it, just giving some info to the person that is asking. But, I had no idea it was illegal in NJ. Someone was just telling me that having an open is bar is illegal unless the liquor company is the sponser of it or of course it is NYE