Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...apparently you laid out warnings in that thread about anti-gay remarks...so were they empty warnings or did you follow through some how?...
that some bullshit.. nmn is one of the least homophobic people i know.. you need to learn how to be a better mod monbth.. the word "homo" is not derogatory. get a grip.

maybe one day you will learn to take this board for what it is.

i know you always like to stir things up and push peoples buttons. its probably like the guys that stage accidents so they can rescue people. you get nmn banned, then u start a thread defending him and talking about how unfair it is.

Guest onisakura

Ok lets analyze this...

1. You say your guess is that he was banned due to "a slew of anti-gay remarks on the NY board".

2. So you deleted said "anti-gay remarks".

3. Doubtful that anyone saw these remarks since you are so good at your "job".

Yet you say you didn't do anything? Since you are a newbie, you wouldn't remember Dropasoap, BobbyTrendy, and the myriad other colorful characters that we had around here. How many people complained about it back then?

People need to take those broom sticks outta their asses, its starting to get just a tad bit too PC around here.

i know you always like to stir things up and push peoples buttons. its probably like the guys that stage accidents so they can rescue people. you get nmn banned, then u start a thread defending him and talking about how unfair it is.
:laugh::laugh:

that is a negative since nmn was one of the few that provided me with the majority of laughs i get from this site..

Ok lets analyze this...

1. You say your guess is that he was banned due to "a slew of anti-gay remarks on the NY board".

Yet you say you didn't do anything? Since you are a newbie, you wouldn't remember Dropasoap, BobbyTrendy, and the myriad other colorful characters that we had around here. How many people complained about it back then?

People need to take those broom sticks outta their asses, its starting to get just a tad bit too PC around here.

great points jackie. i think the mods should make a thread about this in the mod forum and get it resolved..

Ok lets analyze this...

Yet you say you didn\'t do anything? Since you are a newbie, you wouldn\'t remember Dropasoap, BobbyTrendy, and the myriad other colorful characters that we had around here. How many people complained about it back then?

dont forget gaydup and bi-curiousnugz

there are two types of banning here in cpland.Screenname banning, and ip banning, it appears, like me, his ip was banned. I would speak with monthbh or raincry for more info.

it's really pathetic how you like to drag things out....