Baltimore 41 49 .456 14.0

Tampa Bay 39 50 .438 15.5

AL Central Standings

Detroit 59 29 .670 -

Chi White Sox 57 31 .648 2.0

Minnesota 47 39 .547 11.0

Cleveland 40 47 .460 18.5

Kansas City 31 56 .356 27.5

It'll take a massive swing for the wild card to come out of the East this year. Chances are it'll be a fight to the finish for the pennant between the Sox and the Yanks with the loser going home. See you in September (I'll be in Yankee Stadium on Sept. 16th for the Sox/Yanks. Hopefully we'll be clinching by then :pint: )

Next I hope they make kids shirts that say "Mexicans Are Dirty"

we r dirty, no denying that but the hatred that red soxs fans have for the yankess is unreal. what have the yankees done to u? hmmmmm......maybe made u miserable till 94? i guess i would hate the people who made me miserable for so many years too

we r dirty, no denying that but the hatred that red soxs fans have for the yankess is unreal. what have the yankees done to u? hmmmmm......maybe made u miserable till 94? i guess i would hate the people who made me miserable for so many years too

I think everybody has that hatred for the yankees that you speak of my little mexican. I always hear that " Yankees Suck " chant on the television, even if it isn't the Sox.

soxfan.jpg

i'm not miserable. i just picked up some funny pics, some of you, from the luke fair night.

don't worry...i have doubles. :heart: