Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boredddddddd!

So whats the difference between djais and surf club? Cause i went to surf club and it was a people watchers dream come true. The amount of craziness in that place was unbelievable.

what do you mean, craziness? what sort of shit was going down? I've never been to either one.

Guest onisakura
what do you mean, craziness? what sort of shit was going down? I've never been to either one.

I guess im just not used to being in the same building as so many mangled guidos doing the shuffle (or whatever constitured as it) to some random beat only they could hear. And the chicks with the fake boobs rolling their faces off. It was quite the spectacle. I had a blast though, just watching everyone. The music could have been better too though....after everyone hyped up Boris.

craziness I would asume half the people were trippin the other half are doing bumps then looking around to see who saw that...why else where sunglasses at night...in surf...

Oh, I don't consider that craziness. I do bumps where ever I go. The key is to not look around to see who saw.

i know , she asked where we went . i cant wit to see her, did u look online for the jerseys???? omg im nuts, ive been thinkin about her all day, well nothing new from any other day:clap2:

En Den wait for your slow turtle azz to get over here and go see our God Daughter. :D

Dana got her some cute stuff from Childrenswear.